[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Electro-Magic Tools!

• I didn't try, but I hope this addon is updated to 4.0.1x Thaumcraft :)

Also, with new Azanor rework of Aspects, you should check it out for balance purposes.

And, you should add few things, if its good for you : )

- Electric Crucible
    - Electric Arcane Furnace
    - Support for IC2 Crops and Lamp of Growth in :
    > Lamp of Growth will speed up growing
    > Lamp of Growth will work like Fertilizer ^
    > Also decrease chance to get bad crops to less usage of Bug Spray : )

- Industrial Hoe of Growth
    > On setting farmland cost 10EU/block
    > On let tree growth it take from 3kEU/try to 10kEU/try when
    >> Vanilla Saplings take 3 000 EU
    >>>except of Jungle Wood which take from 4 000 EU to 8 000 EU in case then
    >>>> 1 Jungle Sapling take 4k, 2 by 2 take 8 000 EU.
    >> Greatwood take 10 000EU in every case
    >>Silverwood Sapling take 10 000 EU.
    > Have changable mods to farm from 1 block to 5by5 also with certain amout of EU
    >> in suggestion >
    >>> 1 Block = 10 EU
    >>> 3by3 = 100 EU
    >>> 5by5 = 1000 EU

- Make Thaumium Hammer for working like IC2 Hammer, but with 512 durability instead of 128 and make upgrade for it.
    >> Thaumium Electric Hammer which instead of using durability will use in crafting EU in it

At all, recipes require scan of certain block / item !
    In this cases you need to scan IC2 Hammer, Hoe of Growth etc.

- Lamp of Treebreed !
    > This lamp increase chance that you will gain Oak wood tree in mature state as that you can see in Magical Forest ! Which means, more wood ! Require 1 Point of Arbor Essentia to increase chance by 20 % ! : )
    > In default with this lamp it increase for 2 % then you'll gain in radius Magical Forest tree ! : )

- Add TCPB - "Thaumaturgist TCBP" ! With use with "Thaumic Terraformer" it will slowly change biome to Magical Forest !
    > In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Praecantatio ) !
    > In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Vitium ), it will change to Tainted biome or
    > In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Tenebrae ), it will change to Eerie biome : )

- Wand focus: Charge
    > This Foci can charge up your Electric stuff in inventory if you right click with it, but have huge cost of Aer, Ignis and Ordo aspects ! ( Because Potentia is Ordo and Ignis and electricity make sense to be potentia and aer. I hope so ) : )

I have lot of more suggestion and things im currently doing for you ( like textures, if youre not straight beware of it ) : )
    Thanks for read it ! : )

Also, I would like to have help from you with Thaumcraft Integration, because simple read of Thaumic Tinkerer isn't enough : )

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• -snip-

The addon is indeed updated to TC4.1.0x.

- Electric Crucible : I don't really see how the Crucible could be made better, but if you have a more precise idea do tell :D

- Electric Arcane Furnace : I don't really understand what you mean by that, but there are 2 options : if you are speaking about the Infernal Furnace, I do have something that's coming out next update, but I'm still working around balancing and stuff. If you meant the Alchemical Furnace, that is a really good idea, and I will probably add an Electric version in the future.

- Support for IC2 Crops and Lamp of Growth in :
    > Lamp of Growth will speed up growing
    > Lamp of Growth will work like Fertilizer ^
    > Also decrease chance to get bad crops to less usage of Bug Spray : )

I don't know a single thing about IC2 crops, but I've heard they were evil. I'm proably not going to touch that for a while, sorry :/. And there is also the fact that I can't add support for IC2 crops myself, that needs to be done by Azanor himself.

- Industrial Hoe of Growth
    > On setting farmland cost 10EU/block
    > On let tree growth it take from 3kEU/try to 10kEU/try when
    >> Vanilla Saplings take 3 000 EU
    >>>except of Jungle Wood which take from 4 000 EU to 8 000 EU in case then
    >>>> 1 Jungle Sapling take 4k, 2 by 2 take 8 000 EU.
    >> Greatwood take 10 000EU in every case
    >>Silverwood Sapling take 10 000 EU.
    > Have changable mods to farm from 1 block to 5by5 also with certain amout of EU
    >> in suggestion >
    >>> 1 Block = 10 EU
    >>> 3by3 = 100 EU
    >>> 5by5 = 1000 EU

I had something like that planned, but it's probably not going to be in the next version. I appreciate all your precisions, they help me having a clearer opinion on what I could do!

- Make Thaumium Hammer for working like IC2 Hammer, but with 512 durability instead of 128 and make upgrade for it.
    >> Thaumium Electric Hammer which instead of using durability will use in crafting EU in it

I did try that. That was going to be in the next version, but there is a bug in ic2 that prevents me from doing it the way it should. I would have to add every single plate recipe (which I could do, seeing it REALLY isn't complicated-- just a pain, but I'll see)!

At all, recipes require scan of certain block / item !
    In this cases you need to scan IC2 Hammer, Hoe of Growth etc.

I don't really like that idea, sorry about that :/ I preferred the lost researches, but they were removed :(

- Lamp of Treebreed !
    > This lamp increase chance that you will gain Oak wood tree in mature state as that you can see in Magical Forest ! Which means, more wood ! Require 1 Point of Arbor Essentia to increase chance by 20 % ! : )
    > In default with this lamp it increase for 2 % then you'll gain in radius Magical Forest tree ! : )

That can easily be achieved in vanilla, at the cost of a few blocks and some bonemeal (or hoe of growth) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crEfQYKuzYk

- Add TCPB - "Thaumaturgist TCBP" ! With use with "Thaumic Terraformer" it will slowly change biome to Magical Forest !
    > In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Praecantatio ) !
    > In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Vitium ), it will change to Tainted biome or
    > In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Tenebrae ), it will change to Eerie biome : )

Can't be. I'd need to make 3 TCBP, and wouldn't be able to use essentia. If you want specific biomes, move nodes.

- Wand focus: Charge
    > This Foci can charge up your Electric stuff in inventory if you right click with it, but have huge cost of Aer, Ignis and Ordo aspects ! ( Because Potentia is Ordo and Ignis and electricity make sense to be potentia and aer. I hope so ) : )

That is a surprisingly good idea :D. I don't know why I didn't think about it, but it's definetely going to get added in the next versions (this one or maybe the one after).

I really thank you for your ideas! :D

• - snip -

Yep, I mean Alchemical Furnace.

Also, another one shot

Industrial Jar ( Name is up to you :3 at all )

- This Essentia container need continous supply of EU, like 1 EU / t, but is able to store 512 Essentia points and work similar to Jar of Essentia ( "Essentia Type" ).
    - But, is quite nerfed, because once you place it, you aren't able to break it like normal Jar of Essentia, because everything store inside this Jar just dissapear.
    - Through all need Thaumium Plates, Reinforced Glass and 8 basic Jars, but this can lead you to new way of storing your Essentia.
    - Can be really helpfull if you really understand how work different types of Essentia Tubes and know way how recieve only one type of Aspect in Alchemical Furnace.
    - Would be great to make it in Infusion Crafting.

Uranium Wand Cap

Bronze Wand Cap

Iridium Wand Cap

- Iridium Bossed Thaumium Covered Silverwood Wand
    - - Made from Iridium Wand Caps, Silverwood Wand Core and Thaumium Plates

(Since from inspiration of Thaumic Tinkerer and his Ichorium Bossed Ichorloth Strapped Silverwood Wand)

- More like basic Wand Core. Allow you to store 75 vis and have no special abilities. Except of one !
    - If used with Wand Focus: Charge, decrease used vis to 50% from original 100 % !

Thaumium Wrench

Crushed Cinnabar Ore = Purified Cinnabar Ore

Crushed Amber Bearing Stone = Purified Amber Bearing Stone

Uranium Ore Cluster ( Ore Purifying )

(( Sorry or so fast next suggestions, but this mod is really awesome : ) ))

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

Edited once, last by CastielAngelow ().

• Okay, I'm here to give you a piece of news. I've just updated EMT to version 1.0.8, and feel like I have to warn you.
    This version comes with a lot of changes, mostly the fact that the mod is now called Electro-Magic Tools.
    With that, comes the fact a new config will be generated when launching the mod, because I changed too much stuff.

That's where the third point is: some blocks already existing might disappear, but that's only because I switched the way I stored my IDs to make it more efficient. Basically, I now use metadata instead of an ID for every block.

Have fun, play, and give feedback!

• I've updated EMT to version 1.0.9. This version will be the last one for MC 1.6.4, bar bug fixes if there are major bugs around there.
    Have fun!

• I've just released EMT 1.1.0! This is the first release for 1.7.2, made with TC 4.1.1.9 and IC2 experimental, build 461!
    Enjoy!

Sorry for the delay compared to MCF, I had issues with the forum post.

• Official Post

I got a small suggestion about the "tiny uranium" page :
    Change title to "Uranium Enrichment"
    Change some words on the description:
    "... you have finally run out of Uranium 235 , needed for your beloved fuel rods... "
    "... you have managed to transmute your leftover Uranium 238 into Uranium 235! "
    Change output to 3 instead of 7.
    Add "Venenum" aspect required to it (Uranium 235 is way more radioactive [thus way more poisonous] than Uranium 238)

• Mhm, it sounds like a good idea, I will modify that soon. Although, I don't like the idea of getting 3. 7 is maybe a bit much, but 3 isn't enough. I think I'll make it be 5 instead of 7.

• Since I'm now the lead dev of this project, I'll be creating a new post for it in the somewhat near future. Hopefully I'll be able to update it more than twice a year like some people. ;)

• Hi!

I suggest you to add compat with GregtTech, so many people plays with GregTech and wants to try out EMT..

Would apreciate you to reply :P

Shazh