• Official Post

You're using ancient pre-experimental IC2, no one uses that any more so mods are using experimental APIs instead. I recommend you use experimental IC2 too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It may be at the top of every forum page but: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Funky, like a block ID conflict, but with fluids

I see this too much.

• Official Post

IC2 config may have it in as "block fluid UU matter" or something like that

I see this too much.

• Official Post

No idea then, sorry :S

I see this too much.

• Delete that config. file and re-run Minecraft again. It should generate a fresh version of what the config. file should look like. The one you posted is missing a few ID's of stuff that's in IC2-Ex, and that may be what's throwing the error...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.