Suggestion : Forge Multi-Part Support

• Forge Multi-Part is awesome, in my opinion. I believe that if IC2 supported it we would be able to create wire systems that look aesthetically pleasing hassle free. I'm sure though that you developers of Industrial Craft may already be planning to add this support anyways.

Keep Modding

• Official Post

This sounds familiar: [Suggestion]Forge MultiPart integration

I'm sure though that you developers of Industrial Craft may already be planning to add this support anyways.

No. They would have started by now if they had.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• We can do this already with CFoam, even though it's a tab bit more expensive to do it the IC2e way...

I understand you people miss RedPower, but you are going to have to move on. It's in a better place now, and Eloraam and returned to the divine planes that she calls home...

You're just going to have to use something different to make your base pretty...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

It's in a better place now, and Eloraam and returned to the divine planes that she calls home...

How do you know she was even real? I bet she was a figure of Direwolf20's imagination.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Eloraam was a bitch

Seems over the top.

I see this too much.