coil recipe [experimental]

• does anyone have a recipe for the coil. i've tried many things but am getting tired of trying. also no one has this documented online so why not start it. in case you didn't already know, you need 3 of them to make an extractor.

• Official Post

Have you not considered getting NEI? It makes life alot easier for, well, everything. Pretty sure coils are 8 uninsulated copper wire around an iron ingot.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I hate this "get nei" philosophy.

Nei is freaking buggy, it eats about 20 FPS having it installed ¬¬

Cant the recipes be just on a valid wiki or something?

• I hate this "get nei" philosophy.

It's less a philosophy as much as it is a suggestion to make people's life easier in the meantime.
    The experimental build is in a climate of change so to speak, so making a wiki would be great for
    those who choose to use it before it's final- but for those making it a wiki is kind of a distraction
    from focusing on the real work. I'm sure they'll get the wiki set up once things are fairly concrete.

as far as 20 fps drops- are you really running around with your inventory open?
    I've never experienced any drops from having it installed- are you sure you got the right versions?