[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• Updated. Fixed the EU reader, removed a bunch of unused code, and fixed some weirdness with cable loss.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Updated (for 1.7.2):

• Fixed metal blocks.
    • Added ore dictionary support to recipes that were missing it.
    • Removed ore dictionary support in recipes that shouldn't have it.
    • Fixed recipes that use the ore dictionary not working.
    • Fixed armour textures.
    • Registered rubber leaves and saplings in the ore dictionary.
    • Registered reinforced stone and reinforced glass in the ore dictionary.
    • Fixed the names of upgrades.
    • Fixed the names of coffee mugs.
    • All recipes will appear in NEI, because they're normal recipes, not custom recipes (which also had too many bugs).
    • Fixed mining laser range.
    • Chainsaws don't shear blocks any more, because they're FRIKKIN CHAINSAWS HAYO! They can still shear sheep.
    • Fixed scaffolds not responding to block updates.
    • Fixed scaffolds not dropping reinforcements when broken.
    • Fixed nanosabre power-up and attack sounds.
    • Electric jetpacks work up to Y=128, rather than 200. Fuel jetpacks work up to Y=192, rather than 256. I know, I'm literally Greg.

The 1.7.2 version might work in 1.7.10. Anyone want to try it?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• The server won't load on 1.7.10, and various items cause crashes (like mining laser).

It's close to working, but not quite.

The server error is:

• And the client-side laser crash:

[B#439] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    [B#439] // I let you down. Sorry :(
    [B#439]
    [B#439] Time: 7/8/14 10:26 AM
    [B#439] Description: Exception in server tick loop
    [B#439]
    [B#439] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile.getId()Ljava/lang/String;
    [B#439] at ic2classic.core.network.NetworkManager.initiateItemEvent(NetworkManager.java:115)
    [B#439] at ic2classic.core.item.tool.ItemToolMiningLaser.func_77659_a(ItemToolMiningLaser.java:59)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77957_a(ItemStack.java:144)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73085_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:316)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:538)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
    [B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

• I want to do a lpack of mod including IC2 classic, Advanced repulsion system, TC4, BC4, TE3, EE3, EE3 addons (condenser), AE, Mekanism, RC, Steves Carts, Thaumic tinkerer, and Link book. Do you think it will work ? I haven't tried yet Immibis. :rolleyes:

• Updated to 1.7.10.

Battery snot included.

• Updated to 1.7.10.

• Thank you so much! I was wanting to play IC2 in 1.6 and 1.7 and not have to relearn a less fun mod. I don't mean to be a pain, but does anyone want to fix the recipe and tool mode bugs for 1.6.4? I know the 1.7.10 has them, but I already have a lot of mods for 1.6.4.

• Immibis.....if you have time you know...please fix the bugs:
    -Mining laser crash
    -Pump GUI crash
    -Armor bad textures
    -Quantumsuit leggings run for itself...i said,it run getting "w" pressed or not.
    -No shift-click on machines.

• Immibis.....if you have time you know...please fix the bugs:
    -Mining laser crash
    -Pump GUI crash
    -Armor bad textures
    -Quantumsuit leggings run for itself...i said,it run getting "w" pressed or not.

Immibis.....if you have time you know...please fix the bugs:
    -Mining laser crash
    -Pump GUI crash
    -Armor bad textures

Crash logs or it never happened.

• Well....this is not a bug but....ic2 classic isn't compatible with any ic2 addon...you know;Gravisuite,AdvancedMachines and compact solars. Something weird it's than immibis make ic2 classic and Advanced machines,however,those mods are not compatible one with the other........(Check the immibis mod downloads and you will see advanced machines:http://immibis.com/mcmoddl/)
    Anyways...somebody can help to me?,
    Thanks.