[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• I just note that Immibis doesn't post ANY mod in the last weeks,so probably he is in vacations

He's almost always active, just not always with minecraft. Very active on Reddit especially.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Unfortunately, it might only stay as a dream Anora :c , I miss the 1.4.x GregTech, it was kinda different

• Mmm....Anora,do you know how to make Minecraft mods?You can easily replace Alblaka,your name starts with "A" and your avatar is a dragon,so...if you make mods,welcome Alblaka2.

• Knowing how to make minecraft mods is a big deal already. Making it work nice and efficient is even more.

Not to mention the time spent doing that.

tis fun? Of course, only if you'd use the mod, making/maintaining a mod you'd never play yourself is zero fun (which is why I'm not going to touch this mod with a ten foot pole :P new IC2 ftw)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Lovin' this version of the mod; it really takes me back to the old days... One gripe though, is that with the majority of textures not being located under the /assets folder, it is impossible to apply resource pack patches for most of this mod. I presume there is some reasoning for this, but on the off-chance there isn't, it'd be nice if the textures were moved into that folder so as to allow resource pack patches to be used. If not then that's all cool, I'm still super happy with this version of the mod. :D

• Yea if it was so simple, i can read the code as it is writing it different story and I mostly know lua :P

I would not touch this code, Id go for the main build and revert allot of the stupid changes that were done, I rule I believe in is you don't modify the vanilla recipes ever
    I could lern to code java

• Lovin' this version of the mod; it really takes me back to the old days... One gripe though, is that with the majority of textures not being located under the /assets folder, it is impossible to apply resource pack patches for most of this mod. I presume there is some reasoning for this, but on the off-chance there isn't, it'd be nice if the textures were moved into that folder so as to allow resource pack patches to be used. If not then that's all cool, I'm still super happy with this version of the mod. :D

the reasoning is simple, hes taking the old Industrialcraft build and recoded what needed to be changed to get it to work whit 1.7.10 nothing more meaning he left meany of the textures as they are

• Version 1.7.10-2:

• Fixed mining laser crash.
    • This version is developed using my Eclipse plugin "MEP Basic Edition" and reobfuscated with BON, so there might be some rare new crashes. (It's happened before with BON)
    • Fixed broken armour textures.
    • Fixed quantum leggings running by themselves. Funny story - looks like some brackets got messed up when decompiling. In English: "IF ((moving on the ground OR moving in water) AND wants to use quantum legs) THEN sprint" turned into "IF (moving on the ground OR (moving in water AND wants to use quantum legs)) THEN sprint"
    • Renamed achievement page to "IC2 Classic"
    • Still didn't add RF support or new-IC2-energy support. Porting addons individually to Classic would probably be more robust than trying to make a bridge between the Experimental API and the Classic API, especially since a lot of addons use items that are only in Experimental (for recipes etc).

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.