update sounds to be more industrial

• I've worked in industrial environments before. While i don't want to flood the game with annoying sounds, working in any industrial environment is LOUD and you can hear the power of the motors, pneumatics and hydraulics at work.

Now, rather than flooding the game with obnoxious loops that force the player to turn his headphones down or go deaf in one ear, i was thinking of having this thread become a suggestion thread for audio updates to the current IC2 sound package.

One thing i would like personally is for the sounds to be less 'tinny,' and give a feeling of 'power' when they are turned on.
    all sounds need to be 'free' or otherwise public domain; that is, they need to be able to be put directly in the game without any licensing issues.

I don't want this to be an add-on. I hope that those who work on the mod might take our suggestions into consideration in future releases. Having a small thread of audio files that are properly cited and somewhat sorted as such would be a boon for such a change.

format of submissions
    [machine] - [suggested sound link or file] - [source]

• Official Post

While i don't want to flood the game with annoying sounds

Then how can we have machine sounds, the point is that they are annoying :P Really, Greg should just add the muffler upgrade to normal IC2, so that you can get rid of the sounds if you want to

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.