[IC2 EXP] Make UUM be produced 1mb at a time, instead of 1000.

• Currently, mass fabricators produce a bucket of UUM at time, which is 1000 mb. It would make a lot more sense to divide the EU cost per operation by 1000, and make it produce 1 mb per operation.

• Official Post

I agree, it just seems wierd that it makes large chunks ever once in a while.

• I already made it produce 1000 times less per cycle and the recipes cheaper to make UU worth a lot more per block/bucket.

Then... Isn't that more reason to implement this change, since 1 millibucket of UUM is worth more now?

I think you're mistaking this for another nerf to the power requirement of UUM, which this is not supposed to be suggesting...

• The EU cost is still high, but replicating something will use much less uu as before. The overall energy required to produce something is unaffected by proportionally lowering uu output while lowering uu usage at the same time.

That's the point...

I would like for UUM to be produced as a trickle of 1 mb at a time, instead of the odd 1000 mb it is now. I also think that the energy cost it is now it perfectly fine, so I also proposed that the energy cost per operation be reduced proportionally.

• Ditto. 1mb at a time is a lot more useful for factories.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.