[IC2 Exp][1.6.4] IC2 Recipe Fixer mini mod

• Would there also be a way to add a break block event to some of ic2's machines for 1.6.4?

Basically it is for using mcpc+ and a towny protection system. If the mining laser threw a block break event, a plugin could stop the blocks from being broken.

I had two links where they have already managed to do this and have it working, but it is only for 1.4.7, and 1.5

This is info on the idea Grabbed from the first link below:
    Features

• Nuke,iTNT - EntityExplosionEvent + BlockBreakEvent if the player who launched it can be determined + EntityDamageByEntityEvent always.
    • Mining Laser - BlockBreakEvent, EntityDamageByEntityEvent if hit player/mob.
    • Nano Saber - EntityDamageByEntityEvent
    • Mining Laser Explosive Mode - EntityExplosionEvent + BlockBreakEvent as player who shoot + EntityDamageByEntityEvent.
    • Dynamite - EntityExplosionEvent + BlockBreakEvent + EntityDamageByEntityEvent
    • Wrench - BlockBreakEvent also for editing
    • TreeTap,Obstructor,Sprayer,etc - BlockBreakEvent
    • Anything that shows GUI - also BlockBreakEvent

Heres the first version: http://www.mcportcentral.co.za…m38vfh22mhd5&topic=5357.0

And here is the second one: http://www.mcportcentral.co.za…m38vfh22mhd5&topic=5593.0

• For mining laser i wrote my first serverside mod. It can deny destroy blocks in the protected region and cannot hurt players and animals. Also disable completely explosive mode. Because this mod is very custom for my server, not released to public.

• I have been looking for months for a good way to stop player from being able to destroy anything in a town with the mining lazer. I don't suppose you plan to release it do you?

• Also the recipe for the 'raw carbon fibre' shows that it requires 3 coal dusts, but it does not work. because nei is actually supposed to show 4 coal dusts and that recipe does work. but the visuals just do not. Anyway you could fix that in your fix mod since they will not ever do an update for 1.6.4 anymore?

• IMHO, there is more convenient way to remove broken recipes.
    But good job anyway :)

• Official Post

The carbon fibre coal dust recipe needs fixing too BTW :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Hmm, I dont see carbon fibre coal dust.

Looks like it is not from IC2 mod.

It's the 4 coal dust in a square to get raw carbon fibre, which is then compressed to get a carbon plate. NEI says it takes 3 coal dust to make raw carbon fibre, when it actually takes 4.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Woop :) From the source code, I saw you did Nuclear Control but the code was commented out. Any particular reason?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What about booze barrel recipe, or Zero's texture, can you fix those? :rolleyes:

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I see this too much.