• Agree? 11

1. yes (2) 18%
    2. no (8) 73%
    3. don't care (1) 9%
    4. I posted solution in comments (0) 0%

This is iether a suggestion or a question.
    The UU matter is used to replicate things such as iridium ore. But you can't (or I don't know how to) get Iridium in the first place to duplicate. :S :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:
    Plus I liked the old system better. maybe the liquid could be turned into a goo or solid. Alternatively you could have a sort of crafting table that used the goo to craft things not previously owned similar to the old system but still using the liquid.
    Please contact with response or solution! Thank you!

• Let's face it - raiding gazillions of dungeon chests to get your first iridium ore is a bad system.
    It's just too random; It might take a few hours, or it might take a few weeks.

But I think we should trust in the IC2 developpers to figure something new out instead of just going back to the old system.
    It's an experimental version after all.

In the meantime, if you don't want to cheat, you could play gregtech with easy configs.

• Earlier finding iridium from chests was far more common than finding diamonds. Did they change the chance of finding it?

• Welcome on the forums.

I think the system that's in place now is better than the other one (even if the replicator takes a lot of time to be built, and a lot of EU to function...). In the former one, you had to stick to strict recipes, and you could not craft something else.
    Maybe it was easier, but here it is a bit more realistic (I know, we are still far from being realistic, although we could do something like combining the Mass fab and the replicator, have a pattern storage and the mass fab would take the pattern directly from the pattern storage).