Bug Report!

• YES I KNOW THIS IS NOT HOW YOU REPORT BUGS
    and I'm sorry, but I just couldnt figure out how to use the bug tracker. Yes, thats stupid.
    Anyways, I'm just here to say that I have a mod pack and Industrial-craft (.425 and .424) for minecraft 1.7.2 is conflicting with optifine, here is a log for version .425 (character limit wont let me paste more of these

• Official Post

You managed to make a forum account, make a thread but cant report a bug on the tracker?
    Also, you can upload your full crashlog using a txt file and attachments.

Your problem is that a mod is using IDs out of bounds, either blocks with an ID above 4096 or items with IDs above 32768.
    Check your configs.

• IDs with 1.7?
    I thought it was abolished...

• Official Post

Yeah, so probably is an incompatibly with optifine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You see I tryed with just optifine + industrialcraft and it still fails. Also, are there still ids in 1.7?

Edit: Checked all configs for block Id's higher then 4k and item ids higher then 32k no such thing was found =P

Also, I know i created an account and everything just to post, its just much easier to do something when you're used to it.

• Thanks for being so supportive, for now it seems I have to choose between optifine and IC², shame, but its better than playing withou IC. What you suggested worked. Also, thanks for the fast replies, I grew to like you a bit more than I did b4.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

comic sans, means its a joke right? :whistling: