P
    null
    G
    1xtile.glass@0
    C
    1xgt.multitileentity@28773
    L
    1xic2.blockMachine@12
    Error: Recipe has less than the minimal amount of Input ItemStacks!
    at ihl.IHLMod.loadGT6Recipes(IHLMod.java:1476)
    at ihl.IHLMod.postInit(IHLMod.java:390)

• the the sap bucket still gets taken when used on a coagulator, also the timing set really fast and you greg had nerf'd sticky resin to 1 rubber bar per sticky resin so 5 bars from one sap bucket seems a bit much, hope this helps the compat between the two mods.

• The Sap Bucket does not have a Container Item, aka Empty Bucket, meaning it gets used up by anything.

I'm sorry, same as for gases I have no idea how to fix this.
    Here is how I am doing things:
    A code which is adding a bucket for rubber tree sap in preInit stage if IHL:

Code
    if(type.haveBucket)
    		{
    			Item bucket = new ItemBucket(block).setTextureName(IHLModInfo.MODID+":bucket_"+type.fluidName).setUnlocalizedName("bucket_"+type.fluidName).setCreativeTab(IHLCreativeTab.tab);
    		    GameRegistry.registerItem(bucket, "bucket_"+type.fluidName);
    		    FluidContainerRegistry.registerFluidContainer(instance,  new ItemStack(bucket), FluidContainerRegistry.EMPTY_BUCKET);
    		}

A code to check fluid containers (in a second slot of "Ore dictionary item scanner"):

A result of such check:

Gregtech version: gregtech_1.7.10-6.04.07

bear989
    Coagulator recipe in nerfed. Slower 4x times, also give out 22 time lower amount of rubber per bucket.

• Official Post

Bear just notified me that your Workbench uses OreDict improperly. Let me guess, for the Inputs you put a Stack, scan all of its Oredict Entries and then let it be replaced by any of the Items inside those Entries. This has weird Side Effects like being able to substitute Graphite with Gray Dye in your Workbench, even though it is only supposed to use Graphite equivalents in those IHL Recipes, simply because Graphite can be used as Gray Dye in normal Crafting Recipes.

• GregoriusT Exactly. At first I was using only RecipeInputItemStack. In time I realize that I need to use to RecipeInputOreDict as well there was already a huge amount of old entries. Of course, all new recipes are registered in a proper way.
    I could rewrite all recipes, which involve graphite, just don't want to rewrite them all.
    bear989
    Only graphite cause troubles?

• porcelain bath, chiney, ring, lamp holder, and insulator, and Gaedes pump barrel & chemical rest. oven gives cell back, presipatator/condensor gives cell back rather than the proper container

rectifier/transformer unit only gives 1 cell back with 2 in
    vacuum induction melting furnace 144 cells in 0 out

• graphite was the only issue I have seen so far, I will keep looking and let ya know. hopefully that list i made earlier made sense, I wrote it while streaming so I was rushing a bit.