[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Official Post

Whats a problem with enderpearl? It's too hard to kill enderman or it spawns too rarely?

No, it just makes it harder. Although it avoids killing an enderman, it does require 2 diamonds is it?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

@enderpearl: as choco said it is to make it more expensive.

@GregTech recipes: you may have to play with it at least once, even if its creative with NEI to check the recipes. You will have an idea how to craft the basic machines then use its components to craft the collectors, bore and such.

• Understood.
    EDIT: No, i'm actually not.
    Hmmm... i'm thinking about to preserve old recipe, but add "artificial "ender pearl"" only useful for crafting Collectors (picture related).

To make Collectors more expensive it's better to replace ordinary circuit to advanced one, isn't it? If that is not enough expensive, may be change HV cable to fiberglass.

• If I want to start it on my SMP I get this crash:

• Lefty

If I want to start it on my SMP I get this crash:

I hope, you mean: "When i start a single-player game with this addon (IHL Tools & Machines V0.460) installed, i have got that crash:"
    If you do, i need an IC2 and Minecraft Forge versions you have used and, may be, other mods you have installed, to try to repeat that crash and fix a cause.

• Lefty
    I never have tested my addon on server before. Now i tested it and bug is confirmed. It seems, that i call TileEntitySpecialRenderer function on server side, what is wrong, because it is client-side only function. Sorry, i will try to repair this after i deal with event handler. And congrats, you are first person, who ever try to launch my mod on server (you does it even before me), or write about it here.

• i will try to repair this after i deal with event handler.

awwww... fuck i! Its gonna take long.
    Lefty get your "working-on-remote-server" version 0.461 on first page. I have tested it (not quite long and thoroughly, to be honest) and it seems to work.

• Finally completely rewrite "me-hatin'-liquids" part. Now it step-by-step can drain ocean to underground. Serial death from mobs on Kirara greatly motivated me to code. Also i slightly change collectors recipes (because someone says it's too cheap) and add gregtech recipes. If gregtech mod is presented on server, ic2 recipes are turning off.

• Official Post

I said it in the server already, but just to remember you: replace aluminium rod on the LV collector for a steel rod and bronze rod for an aluminium rod on the MV collector. Otherwise people wont be able to get the LV version till they make electric blast furnace for aluminium (while bronze is cheap).

• I said it in the server already, but just to remember you: replace aluminium rod on the LV collector for a steel rod and bronze rod for an aluminium rod on the MV collector. Otherwise people wont be able to get the LV version till they make electric blast furnace for aluminium (while bronze is cheap).

Done.