Can't figure out how to fill fuel cans in experimental

• Playing the FTB monster pack (I think it's using IC 2.0.397, if that helps) and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to fill a fuel can with coalfuel. I've made the cells, and the can, and the canning machine, but it doesn't seem to accepteither as input into any slot.

• Have you used the new canning machine?
    (the one that can enrich powders from tanks, fill cells from tanks....)

I'm not sure it will work, but maybe.

I would propose: extractor to make the coal fuel (I think it is the extractor), coal fuel cells go to a first canning machine with an ejector upgrade (canning machine set to: drain from cell to tank), 2nd canning machine set to fill from tank to cell.
    The first will drain coalfuel, and pass it to the second thanks to the ejector upgrade. The second will fill the fuel can with the fuel it gets from the first.

• The problem is that very same machine cannot seem to accept tin cans in any slot.

Recently I tried to make a jetpack and it was also unable to be filled with the canning machine.

I can't tell now if this functionality was just removed for some reason, or if this version is bugged and it's not in it, or I don't even know.

• I've tried every single mode, trying to put both fuel cans and coalfuel cells in every slot, and none of them have worked.

I also looked at all the canning machine recipes and none of them involved either object.

• I have tested my technique and it doesn't work!
    Just to let you informed...