Whats the name of this "Optifine Forge patch"?

• It's called "optifine".

Since early 1.6 optifine started supporting Forge and doesn't need any more jar editing or fancy virtualmachine parameters.

• It's called "optifine".

Since early 1.6 optifine started supporting Forge and doesn't need any more jar editing or fancy virtualmachine parameters.

Except in 1.7 optifine doesn't support Forge since they are prioritising later 1.7 versions (e.g. 1.7.9) over Forge.

• So its a 1.7 thing, I thought there might have been a 1.6 version that would fix texture issues I have... I have no idea how I do it or how to replicate it but somehow, I can glitch AM2 textures and HUD...

• I'm confused now. What exactly are you looking for? For what version of MC? What versions of optifine have you tried so far to fix your issue?

• I'm confused now. What exactly are you looking for? For what version of MC? What versions of optifine have you tried so far to fix your issue?

As of this moment, I am using D1 for 1.6.4. the visual glitch isn't a issue at the moment so this isn't a priority though I have had it using this version. again, I'm not sure how to recreate this issue. it is probably my laptop's shit specs once again however as even with optifine, max ram possible, no perm gen and least processes possible, I'm barely breaking 20 FPS with the average being 15-18.

• If you are talking about what I think you are talking about (getting some flashing/disappearing stuff with optifine installed) then I'm almost certain there really is no fix for that as long as you are using Intel GPUs. For others you can disable threaded optimization in driver settings.