Massfabricator in IC2 Experimental.455

• Hello guys.

i got a Problem: I want to have UUMatter but it isnt working....

I produce 25.000 Eu per Second with a large Solar Panel Pyramide connecting in MFE´s and then the last on into an MSFU then trough a EV Transformer to get 8096 EU/t and going into the Massfabricator.

I equiped the Massfabricator with 3-4 Transformer Upgrades to recieve more then 512 Eu/t

My MFSU saves enought energy.

BUT: 1 mB of UU Matter takes 30 Minutes. with 64 Scrapboxes its 3 Minutes.

Other test: 6x Nuclear Reaktors with 1350 Eu/t = 8100 EU/t into Massfabricator.(Testing with EV, HV, Transformer, MFE MFSU etc etc)

With this speed i will never have UU Matter, what can i do?

Note: IC2 Éxperimental V. 455 (18.5.2014)

• show me one full cycle reaktor with 3200 eu/t where i dont need to change items like Heat vents or Cooling Cells

That's the price you pay for high reactor output. You can find a reactor that outputs 640 EU/t normally, then swap it with MOX to get about 3200.

Reactors are not just about run one cycle and over and over.

• 1350 eu/t with a really easy setup is possible but u need to swap the uran cells.

I finished my Solar Pyramide and its really awesome. i will show u some pics later

• 1350 eu/t with a really easy setup is possible but u need to swap the uran cells.

I finished my Solar Pyramide and its really awesome. i will show u some pics later

Obviously you do. Fuel is limited and that is intended. Uranium cells can be swapped with simple automation - even a vanilla hopper can simply do it.

And you can keep your pics, solars are uninteresting sources of power so unless you have a really revolutionary design, it's really "seen them once, seen them all".

• Then don't use Solar Panels.

A single MOX-CRCS reactor can supply 3200 EU/t.

A friend of mine have done a MOX-with-Coolant reactor with AE and GT that made the reactor output 20K EU/t yet in 1.6.4,I think it will be possible in 1.7.2 but the IC2Exp's coolant will made whole system much busier than before.