[16x] Minimalist Technology (GT6/GT5E)

• Here we go, Minimalist Technology is now available.

As mentionned in the original post, this is a fusion of PGTAT and PICAT. Still a work in progress, especially on IC2's side.
    Added a new imgur album in the screenshots section.

What's new :
    - GT "raw tool parts"
    - GT "monkey wrench"
    - GT chisel
    - GT machines (except crucible)
    - GT stone-type materials
    - Ore changes ("powder" type improvement)
    - IC2 generators
    - IC2 machine casings
    - Other changes I might have forgotten

• Minimalist Technology v0.3 is now out ! And here's the list of new stuff.

GT :
    - Bending cylinders
    - Electric heaters
    - Sensors
    - Marble and Basalt compatibility
    - Chunks of metals
    - Diamond-type and Glass-type texture tweaks for ore blocks

IC2 :
    - Heat generators.
    - Some internal cleaning.

• Official Post

About your sensors retexture, zerrens did the same mistake :P

I have to inform you that those 6 Buttons you fully ignored in your Texture are FUNCTIONAL. It is almost impossible to see the location of those Buttons you painted over with your 24-Button Keypad.

How are those buttons functional? They don't seem to be pushable by hand, or screwdriver?

They increment and decrement the Value on the Display, as long as the Mode is neither Display nor Percentual. Mode switching is via Screwdriver.

• Just got back into gregtech again and had to stop by and nab your awesome texture's :D Btw those new ore's and the other machine/chests for GT6 look really good!

• Just got back into gregtech again and had to stop by and nab your awesome texture's :D Btw those new ore's and the other machine/chests for GT6 look really good!

-----------

Minimalist Technology 0.5 is now here.
    GT :
    - Tiny Plates (since unreleased 0.4)
    - Double Axe (since unreleased 0.4)
    - Electrometer, Player Counter, TPS Counter
    - Sifting table, Coinage mold
    - Engine tweaks (bars are darker)

IC2 :
    - Kinetic generators
    - Reactor stuff

I completely forgot about construction pickaxes, they will be there in the next update.

• Minimalist Technology "Legacy" is available, now with full GT5U compatibility !
    Look at the new image album in the original post to see the new stuff.

- Porting the new ore textures to GT5u
    - Changed IC2 universal cell
    - Improved a lot the "warning signs", because I absolutely butchered them before
    - Added textures for all the GT5 components (motors, circuits...)
    - Added textures for the new covers
    - Added textures for the soldering iron
    - Added textures for the large turbines
    - Added back textures for the Electric Oven
    - Added Quantum Chest/Tank textures
    - Added Fusion Reactor-related textures
    - Concrete should look less like plastic
    - Added Magic Energy Converter textures
    - Added Magic Energy Absorber textures
    - Added Pump textures
    - Added Monster Repellator textures
    - Added Fusion Control Comp textures
    - Added Plasma Generator textures
    - Reworked IC2 fuel rods
    - Added GT5U fuel rods
    - Machine casing rework from IV to MAX
    - Added Portable Scanner & Debug Scanner textures
    - Complete rework for all the GUIs

Some of the changes will be ported to the GT6 version for its next update. But, for now, enjoy !

• Can't do much about that, colors are defined by GT and the mod "paints" items and blocks with the color associated with its material.

Bronze pipes look orange but bronze machine casings (and by extension every bronze machine) look yellow. Wouldn't GT paint bronze machine casings orange like it does on the default texture pack?

• Bronze pipes look orange but bronze machine casings (and by extension every bronze machine) look yellow. Wouldn't GT paint bronze machine casings orange like it does on the default texture pack?

Oh, you mean the bronze machines ? Yeah, these ones are not colored by the mod since they are not meta-generated items.
    That's why I was able to use a proper bronze color, not the "almost copper-like orange" Greg used originally. Can't do much for the pipe though, at least, nothing via a resource pack, that's why they are still orange.

• Minimalist Technology v0.6 is now available !

I added a NEI module as well, so that GT recipes are not weirdly cut when displayed.
    Also, new screenshot album.

Here's a little preview of what's waiting for you :

• weirdly cut when displayed? I thought I fixed that a few weeks ago.

Nah, the problem doesn't come from your mod.

It's because the GUIs I've made clash with the vanilla NEI background, since you use a part of your machines GUIs to display their recipes : http://i.imgur.com/lkGAVMm.png
    That's why someone requested to have the NEI background changed accordingly, but since it works well only with GT recipes, I made a separate module for it.

• After a disappearance of a few months, I'm back, and with a new release !

Minimalist Technology v0.7 :
    - Rolling Mill, Roll Bender, Roll Former, Cluster Mill and Wiremill.
    - Universal Extenders.
    - Machine Casings.
    - Covers.
    - Missing tools (Magnifier, Scissors and Pincers).
    - CFoam.
    - Drinks.
    - GUI improvements for machines with a lot of outputs (Electrolyzer/Centrifuge).
    - "NEI module" no longer useful for GT6 since Greg kindly added a custom NEI background to its recipes.
    - Other things.

Machines introduced in GT 6.01.03 are not covered yet, but will be in the next version.

Also, since GitHub Pages exists, now there's some kind of website where you can grab all my work : http://pyrolusite.github.io/PyrolusitesResourcePacks/