[IC2 Exp][1.7.2][WIP] The bearded potato!

• Official Post

If you need ideas I can give off some like:

A "launchable" satellite beacon which will give off effects to either a selected player or a group of players, regardless of position. Satellite beacon would be tether powered from earth or massive amount of solar panels.

• have you thought of recruiting people to help you with ideas and updating this mod? cus i think its a great idea :P

This thread is for that :P
    Please post any ideas you have here

If you need ideas I can give off some like:

A "launchable" satellite beacon which will give off effects to either a selected player or a group of players, regardless of position. Satellite beacon would be tether powered from earth or massive amount of solar panels.

Awesome idea! Also, to nerf it even more: The "satellite" will burn out after X days :P

PS: I'm updating this to 1.7.10 the next week

• If you need ideas I can give off some like:

or satellites that you can launch into "orbit" that increase the range of the beacon.
    edit: and you can add upgrades to them (the satellites) that increase the power of the beacons effects and the range of the satellite.

• Official Post

That'd work too. Either would be fine for me ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Kerbal Space Program

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Krispy, sweet potatoes.

Oh, and I figured out how you got the name a while ago .

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.