[IC2 Experimental 2.2.5xx][GregTech 5.0.1f][MC 1.7.10] Advanced Pain

• Hello fellow IC^2 players!
    A few days ago I was playing minecraft in creative mode and noticed while playing that gregtech has a humongous amount of items(bolts, screw, lenses, etc.) that you can make but don't really do much. I decided to change that. If you think the name is a bit weird then you should understand how I am going to add purpose to these items. I am going to redesign the player hit/damage system. And to fix your hurts you will need to use the formerly not-so-useful items.

It will add not only ways to fix hurts, but ways to make hurts as well. Guns, lasers, dynamite launchers, etc.

Downloads/Images/More Info later

This mod will require not only Industrial craft ^2, but also Gregtech. I will be moving straight ahead to version 1.7.10 or 1.8, depending on how soon 1.8 is released.

How I am going to implement this (in other words what I am going to do):

When I am going to implement this:

And to fix your hurts you will need to use the formerly not-so-useful items.

Screws and rounds? Seems to me that we are robots then :D But I think we should wait what will come:)

• Screws and rounds? Seems to me that we are robots then :D But I think we should wait what will come:)

Screws will be used to make/fix machines, construct items, etc. Rounds will be used for weaponry (AE2 already adds the matter cannon which can use gregtech rounds. On another note I forgot to mention I would be adding more ways to dish out pain in this mod too)

Rods and screws to fix joints and broken bones?

Cybernetic replacement limbs?

Robotic surrogates?

• Yes
    • I didn't even think about that. Oh yes
    • Think Modular Power Suits except it isn't visible. But yes

rubber pellets to fill your tumtum? calcium dust to increase bone strength?

MinecraftSquid

• You mean to quell stomach aches? Didn't think about that, but yes
    • Yes
  • He's more machine now, than man.

Cybernetic replacements that act like Enchants. Haste, jumping, more melee damage, better targeting...

oh yes

• Excited to see this. I would love to become part machine, and enhance myself with tech. I personally do not enjoy many of the magic mods, and enhancing GT sounds perfect for me. I am looking forward to seeing how it develops, and wish you plenty of luck.

Do you have any thoughts on where your mod will start/end pregression wise? Would be cool if you would be able to get some minor enhancements early on (like minor speed boost or strength boost), but need some of the highest tiered GT stuff for something like super hard skin or even the ability to punch stone with the strength of a diamond pick

• Greg strongly recommends using NEI with GT. He used NEI not updating as an excuse to delay GT for MC 1.7. I'm not sure what the aim of your survey is, but I predict it'll be close to 100% yes.

• Official Post

NEI is mainly to stop people asking "how do I make this?" on the forum.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Just gonna pop in here for awhile, not trolling, but proving a point. If you don't know how to import a techne model into minecraft, and can't even look it up yourself, I think you should just stop right there and then. Please stop and think before you post stupid questions. Or at least look it up first. Mainly here. [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10625']How do I use Techne models?

• That was just me asking something that has plagued me since I first started modding. For some weird reason I cannot import a 3d model from techne into minecraft without messing up. Although in the future, I will most likely just look through the code until I figure out how to do something. After looking at the tutorials. (There are so many now compared to a few years ago.)