Electrolyzer

• Official Post

No one has noticed, that the MFSU has a charge/dischange rate at the same as the BatBox, of 2 EU/t. Which if you haven't seen is painfully slow for an MFSU.

What is even better, is that it has 100% efficiency in doing that :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Wait what?
    charge/discharge rate?

• Official Post

Of the Electrolyzer next to an MFSU. I spent 15 minutes working it all out: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com…yzer&stable=0&redirect=no

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Huh, now I understand the purpose of the electrolyzer, since I never use nuclear reactors, but instead the old stinky and unecological generator, using charcoal. =)
    I cannot help you about this subject.

• Official Post

All they do is charge water cells when the storage unit they're next to is filled more than 70% so that the power can be stored in them to add to the total capacity of the storage unit as when it's less than 25% full, it discharges the water cells and gets the stored energy back. They're woefully underused for how useful they are.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Hurrah! I helped :)

I see this too much.