[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• You should probably use something more, um, stable, like Journey Map. I personally don't use a mini-map though, Waypoints just feel very un-vanilla.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I have a crash report for a bug. (I think)

If I trying using a liquid Array card by putting the liquid cards in, then the array card, it crashes. I can't combine them at all in the crafting table without a crash of minecraft. It didn't crash the server though - just crashed my local client connection completely. Had to reboot from Launcher.

Here is the crash report: http://pastebin.com/zFcYU5NL

EDIT: I tried it with several types of crafting tables - and it all does the same thing.
    I ran this test in IC2NuclearControl-2.0.6a and 2.0.8b and the same problem is there.

Using:

Minecraft 1.7.10
    Forge .1231
    IC2NuclearControl-2.0.6a - 2.0.8b
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.650-experimental

• I'll look at that soon. Can you try without Chickenbones' mods for testing purposes?

Anyway, new version with the Gregtech recipe fixes. Version 2.0.8c.

Normal Version
    Src

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I'll look at that soon. Can you try without Chickenbones' mods for testing purposes?

Anyway, new version with the Gregtech recipe fixes. Version 2.0.8c.

Normal Version
    Src

O.K. I tested it.

I tried it with just IC2 and NC2 2.0.8c and no other mods. Same thing.

Crash Report here: http://pastebin.com/rTHv0gYm

Oh and by the way, Advanced Information Panels are graphically glitching out again when you place them in the world.
    Graphic issue seems resolved in 2.0.8c

:|

• Any graphics issues are not fixed in 2.0.8c. I only changed one line of code :P Not sure what's up with it, from the reports it sounds like an off and on thing, turning off when the server is reset?

Liquid stuff looked at later.

• Why are you using 1.7.9? You should probably be using 1.7.10.

• Official Post

1.7.9 works with 1.7.10 mods/forge/anything? 8|

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

REI's Minimap is working, my skin is working, the side of the advanced information panels are working AND chests are working. What is broken now...

• Official Post

Don't worry guys, it broke again.

• I'm guessing NC has a conflict with Rei's Minimap, like Extra Utilities, like someone said. As the mod author is missing, and the mod is strictly closed sourced without an API, I'm not going to do anything. Also rendering code gives me nosebleeds.

This of course would all be solved if Greg ported modloader to 1.8 by now :sleeping:

• Official Post

He needs to quit adding "Nothing." to Gregtech 5.06.06 and get on with the 1.8 Modloader port. It's not even like Modloader's closed source

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

My favourite one yet

Oh, and it updates as the world changes :D

• Wait, Greg now port modloader, wut ? And @Xbony : Erm, nosebleeding heh ? you watched to much animes XD

• So, regarding a 1.8 update... I think not. I'm going to stay in 1.7.10 as long as I can. There's absolutely no way the Advanced Info Panel can survive in 1.8, no way.

Oh, also I'm going to be unable to update anything for a few days, I'm on a trip. I have my old faithful Macbook, but it cannot run Java 7 which is a soft dependency for this mod. Still not going to ruin my insane streak on Github though :D

• Official Post

Day 80: Removed one letter from read-me

I see this too much.