[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Well... this is a good way to use my 500th post...

The official 2.0.0a version of Nuclear Control is coming very soon. This includes new textures, possibly new translations and new recipes, and my crappy white light.

Dun dun dun.

I'm going to spend some time trying to fix many of the current bugs, I know there's a lot to do.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• HYPE HYPE HYPE \o/

Also you forgot to mention new features :D unless there aren't any :(

Now you see me, now you don't...

• That's mostly it :P along with some other stuff I forgot about.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• So yes, it's about time:

Nuclear Control version 2.0.0a has been released! This includes Pyrolusite's new texture, some nerfed/buffed recipes as well as updated translations! Plus a light.

Normal download .
    Src download .

This version is considered to be a beta version. From testing I have determined Nuclear Control -> Nuclear Control 2 the world shouldn't be corrupted. However, make sure to backup your minecraft folder anyway. I wouldn't recommend using this on servers just yet (@Kiara, test server wouldn't be bad), this version is more or less stable then previous version, more likely less.

TODO:
    Gregtech recipes.
    Removing MJ support for Energy/Average Counter, and replacing it with RF support. Because no more MJ.
    Fixing all the bugs, especially the ones with the web upgrade.
    Oh, and improve the GUIs to make them more IC2ish.

• Official Post

New Stuff Hype! Although the first thing I'm going to do after testing everything is get the old textures back :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It seems that the only bug I've got from updating is that all the nuclear control items disappear. Blocks seem fine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• @BlockmasterNot yet. I don't think it should be too hard to support though.

Pyure information pannel does exist.

@Choco I'll try to fix that soon.

(stupid forum software broke the quotes :( )

Official changelog now hosted here , on the FTB wiki.

Edited once, last by xbony2: broken format :( ().

• Yeah, that... xD me and JSON files don't like each other much. It's no major issue or anything like that, the mcmod.info file basically just gives you the information you get when you click on the mods button the main menu, it doesn't even really effect anything server-related afaik.

Ps: why does everyone like JSON over XML anyway? XML is easier to not screw up on.

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Yeah, that... xD me and JSON files don't like each other much. It's no major issue or anything like that, the mcmod.info file basically just gives you the information you get when you click on the mods button the main menu, it doesn't even really effect anything server-related afaik.

Ps: why does everyone like JSON over XML anyway? XML is easier to not screw up on.

JSON has smaller size, better to read by human and easier to edit, better to store info from classes (serialize) and it's really better then xml :thumbup:

Indeed, if you get used to it you'll like it more aswell.

Also, good to know that this error doesn't have much influence to the game, but of course it's better without any errors, plus it's a easy fix :)

• JSON has smaller size, better to read by human and easier to edit, better to store info from classes (serialize) and it's really better then xml :thumbup:

Easier to edit? Pft :P way to easy to mess up on a comma or bracket or something silly like that.

• I only hate xml because sometimes I need to transport a lot of data where every byte counts, and xml is filthy with tags.