[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Bony, I think you haven't fixed the texture problem with text panels... Still happening to me and i'm using the latest version of the mod and forge, I don't know what's going on.

GregTech is love, GregTech is life! :love:

• That's probably going to be a bug forever :/ I know nothing about rendering.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Ok so you render the Block with a calculated code instead of a model (which is code but it is made in something like: Techne) that is maybe the problem. You remeber Notch made out of a Pic a Creeper because of a renderBug? that could be it.

• Official Post

I think it's the lack of Modloader support, that's Karma for you ^^

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't think that's the issue :huh:

Yeah... Because the function where you call it is not In the TileEntity renderer where i thaught it...
    It is in the Block Renderer. Why do you use a Custom ResourceLocation for Renderring a Texture when you have access to IconRenderering?
    I mean then you do not have the problem with the switching textures... Or is that impossible?

• xBony i had almost the same bug as you had... With something differend. And i were able to fix it...
    Maybe its the same problem as i had xD Then its not your fault but a new rule that you have to follow...

Now i need to ask 2 things: Can you force your Renderring bug to appear? and if yes how?

• I solved it by simply inject the Texture before and after the renderring is happening... I know it sounds weird but that solved that bug at my side. (I tried to render a Boss Status with a event and the texture switched after it got dissabled and enabled again even if i said to him do render with this texture...)

• [Bug report]

In any versions newer than IC2NuclearControl-2.1.2a and industrialcraft-2-2.2.690-experimental Range Trigger does not work properly. It does not remember current state and blinking near the upper limit of range.

With 2.1.2a and .690 all good with Range Trigger, but Advanced Information Panels does not display remaining time of reactors.

Also there are no version detects Thorium Fuel Rod (added by BloodAsp) remaining time.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Well, that's annoying. Which card are you using for the Range Trigger?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Which card are you using for the Range Trigger?

I'm talking about energy, so energy sensor (on MFSU connected to nuclear reactor).

Added:
    If needed i can make video about all found bugs.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

Edited once, last by Sapient ().

• Only if you want to. Does liquid-card work in the range trigger?

• Does liquid-card work in the range trigger?

No it is not. Same bug.
    And may be another bug (there are no difference between two redstone signal mods)

• [Bug report]

Hello, sorry if these bug was already reported.
    I'm using the latest version: 2.2.5a-GoingForTheKill

1) When you destroy a block from this mod, for example an information panel, you lost all its contains.
    2) You can duplicate some card in exchanging them fast in the information panel. For example, when I replaced a text card for a energy card, I finaly got two identical text cards and lost my energy card.