[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Official Post

Nuclear Control as a mod is dead, but it's being replaced with a more general (and supposedly IC2 independent) version called World Control. It should have everything NC had when IC2's there, but will probably support other mods too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I should probably put that in the FAQ. Development has been a little slow because of school and stuff, but hopefully I'll get some sort of alpha out some time soon, although it'll have a fraction of the content.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I would be happy if there was nothing but the remote temp sensors in a MC 1.10.2 version for sponge-forge 2107
    as i use those to manage the reactors so they can run unattended with out worrying that one will self destruct and take out the servers industrial center.

The rest of the mod is awesome, but the remote temp sensor is to me, the absolutely most useful piece in it

• So, i decided to start playing my modded survival world again, but this time on 1.10.2. So i started updating the 20-something mods i had to 1.10.2(don't even ask about BC, had to search around the forums to find an unstable build), and this was one of them. Where,(if i even can) can i download the mod? The link in Q/A throws me to a github page, And nowhere do i see there a .jar file of the mod.

• Official Post

You can't for 1.10.2, it's not finished yet.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• This should really not be used, especially in a modpack, but here's a built pre-alpha version if you really want it. I probably shouldn't release it, but I mean you can already build it from the repo so what's the point, right?

• Well thanks :) My original plan was to actually rebuild the files into a mod, as i saw pretty much all of the files were there, but i dropped out on that idea, as it probably wouldn't have worked(taking stuff that's missing from other mods probably doesn't work that well as i would want to think). I have to thank you for somehow managing to still keep doing this as i would've dropped out years ago :P

Oh and when the mod is finished i will probably translate it to Croatian.

• Official Post

I attempted to use a energy sensor kit on a GT6 battery box today and it crashed the server http://pastebin.com/ieSFJahM

The only situation I can see that happening is when an itemstack in the player's inventory has a null item, as FTB Utilities checks if the stack itself is null before trying to add it to the NBT tag list, but will add null if the stack's item is too (which causes the vanilla code to crash). How it manges to get into that situation though, I've not looked into. It could be from turning a kit into a sensor card, but that shouldn't set the stack's item null (unless the NC code does do that, in which case the crash is purely bad timing in it saving during that period).

I see this too much.

• Attempting to use an energy sensor kit on any I2C generator (tested on the basic generator, stirling and radioisotope generator) also crashes the game. Here is the crash report of one of the instances.

Using any other remote sensor kit doesn't result in any issues.

• Official Post

Definitely looks like the energy sensor kit is nulling a stack's item when making cards.

I see this too much.

• Hello, I wish to ask about config in NC v2.4.0.b for 1.7.10 - as I understand,

I:SMPMaxAlarmRange=256, I:alarmRange=64 and I:maxAlarmRange=128 are lenght in blocks, but how is counted period in I:infoPanelRefreshPeriod=20 or I:rangeTriggerRefreshPeriod=20 ? Higher value means higher refresh rate i suppose, but how exactly? For info panels is 1 refresh for 20 seconds? And how high is performance impact if values will be highly altered? For nuclear reactor info panel refresh rate is enough - as long as automatic shutdown will work; but i wished to check GT battery buffers charge level - and here info panels fails, so it needs altering refreshing rate.

EDIT: Panel refreshuing occurs more frequently if number is lower, however its counted as integer or there could be floating-point number like 0.5 ?

• @Xbony, can you compile and send here last build from github (1.7.10). I see that you fix console error with mekanism but i cant compile... Thanks alot.