Reactor melting itself down in IC2e 2.1

• Is it intended that the reactor destroys its own chambers when at high temperatures?

By the way, is the new reactor cooling system complete yet?

• Official Post

That was a "fix" after it only melted bedrock at too high temperatures.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That was a "fix" after it only melted bedrock at too high temperatures.

Hmm, then it should be a bug. The chamber should only be destroyed at 100% heat along with everything else, I think.

• Official Post

Yeah, it was to stop that that they only used to melt Bedrock. By "fixing" that, it does indeed melt itself, and anything else near it too :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• No it is not a Bug at >85% MaxHeat Iron,Stone,.... is during meltdown :D

By the way, is the new reactor cooling system complete yet?

it is working in Build #483+ if you have a Fluidpipe mode installed (for Testing)

• Official Post

Fluidpipe mode

Does IC2 itself have anyway to take the hot coolant out of the reactor though?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The yet makes me interested.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I see this too much.

• No it is not a Bug at >85% MaxHeat Iron,Stone,.... is during meltdown :D

No, what I meant was that the reactor had been destroying its own chambers - it was turninng its own reactor chambers into lava.

The new fix should work and be okay.