Pump Improvements

• Official Post

As great as the pump is for making an infinite water source, powered off EU, it is useless (pretty much) to pick up any other fluid. Can it either do this by default or have an upgrade so it doesn't just pick up the fluid below it, but any fluid source blocks in the same pool as the source block below it?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Pump rewritten is on my ToDo List....

implement as a 2way Pump to pick up fluid within a radius (for Lava ,...) and place fluids block within a radius

• Pump rewritten is on my ToDo List....

implement as a 2way Pump to pick up fluid within a radius (for Lava ,...) and place fluids block within a radius

Please also make a specialized version of the pump for water generation (and add configuration to disable it for those that don't want infinite water) that doesn't involve directly sucking the water up. Something like the TE Aqueous Accumulator, but maybe add some cell input/output slots and some basic power requirements.