[Addon ?] (Minecraft Version: 1.7.10) Transformer Convertors 2

• Is there a download link for this mod? I dont have twitter to follow you. :D

There is not actually. This mod is too unstable to even think about having a dev release. (Issues on my part: 1. I'm not copying and pasting code without some kind of sense of it now. 2. I don't like to develop anymore since people are much better coders than me. And 3, because I'm just too lazy. )

looks like some of the stuff in this mod aren't going to be needed anymore
    https://github.com/BuildCraft/BuildCraft/issues/2003

Oh well. I wasn't really looking forward to the my RF implementation anyway.

To those wondering, I don't really like copying and pasting other people's code anymore. Mainly since I can't understand it that way, and the licensing issues when doing that, are just a pain in the ass to do. However, I usually credit those people who I copied the code from in the JavaDocs. (OpenBlocks team, ect...)

• Did you have fun on that class trip? :P

Yes it was pretty cool. We had almost nothing planned beforehand, but maybe thats what was so cool about it. Free time!

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Nice! Do you mind if you share what you did on that trip? :P

No, I don't mind.
    Here you go:

It was a trip to the UK, we stayed in Canterbury but visited London on 2 days.
    The only mandatory program points were a city tour in canterbury followed by a short river tour and visiting the cathedral.
    In London we first visited the Globe Theatre and then had loads of free time.
    The second day in London even was only free time.
    Thats pretty much it. We had two ~12h bus rides, so we basically spent a whole day on the bus :D

Thats all I recall at the moment.

€dit: I sorta suppose we're getting a bit off-topic xD

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• That trips sounds really fun. Lucky. :P

Yes, does indeed sound off-topic. XD

• My computer is dying. Literally. First to PSU, now the Hard-drive. If you'd like to donate to support me getting a new computer, PM me.

I'm serious about this one. I'm very scared of losing my data, so I'm uploading most of my things to Dropbox.

• My computer is dying. Literally. First to PSU, now the Hard-drive. If you'd like to donate to support me getting a new computer, PM me.

I'm serious about this one. I'm very scared of losing my data, so I'm uploading most of my things to Dropbox.

Update, I got a hold of another hard-drive that's hopefully not dying. This should hold me over for awhile.

• Official Post

Huh?

I think the face you need is :?:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Huh?

I asked for this to be moved to WIP (I meant pending, derp), and it's still in Outdated, so I guess this still works.

Dropping all MJ compatibility by the way. I would love to keep MJ, however BuildCraft is going with RF, so either I have to maintain a MJ library, or move to RF. I just chose the easier route, and went with RF.

EDIT:

People still view this page? I thought people would've abandoned this page a long-long time ago since my they've realised how much of a dick I am.

• Update:

I finally got my sprite-sheet system working in 1.7.10... with the help of LexManos telling me to generate the mipmaps (I didn't know what this was before) in the generateMipmaps method.
    This is the result of that:

This has also been in my modding library too. Looks cool, doesn't it?

And lastly, a side effect of me using colour-coded text. (The "Disable" button.)

• Sorry, but I'm cutting MJ support off. Meaning only RF will be support from BuildCraft.

Wait what? I think you misunderstood me. Either way, Player's ratio is based of the amount of energyfrom Charcoal in an Ic2 Generator vs. TE Steam Dynamo, so you should use that.

Now you see me, now you don't...