• Official Post

Will you ever fix Mantis, so you can actually set Experimental builds as the version, rather than just the old ones (1.117 or 1.118 for example)?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Who's an admin then? Are there even any left? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't find the bug tracker that convenient. I mean, either I do not use it well, or it is counterintuitive, or it is hard to change an issue you made.
    For example, some time ago, I noticed I had not done my job properly (repoting a bug due to a wrong version), so I wanted to delete the bug report I had made. However, I did not find any thing.
    As far as I've seen, I prefer Bitbucket's bug tracker (here is a sample: https://bitbucket.org/cuchaz/ships/issues)