Creative Steam Generator

• Official Post

Can there either be a Creative Steam Generator, or the debug item somehow be used to instantly heat a Steam Generator to 100 C heat?
    Since it takes literally hours if it has 10000mb of water in, it is impractical for testing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I've not tried the later versions but can't you somehow cheat in the hot steam directly you could pump into your machines?

• since the steam is a fluid, pick up a liquid duplicator and use that to pump in steam for testing purposes.
    or you can get RC and have a much easier method of generating steam.
    IC2's steam generator is DOA for me due to RC.
    though can't the nuke reactor put out steam or did that disable that?

• Official Post

I've not tried the later versions but can't you somehow cheat in the hot steam directly you could pump into your machines?

You can, but doing that doesn't let you test if systems can self-sustain themselves or require injections of water.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• For obtaining steam or superheated steam in creative you can give yourself empty cells(id:4266 or IC2:itemCellEmpty) with damage value 14(steam) and 13(superheated steam)

• Official Post

For obtaining steam or superheated steam in creative you can give yourself empty cells(id:4266 or IC2:itemCellEmpty) with damage value 14(steam) and 13(superheated steam)

Or just use NEI :P

I see this too much.