New tools to get distilled water

• Official Post

It is not because the idea is "copied" that we cant work around it and do something better.

I wasn't saying that is was copied, simply that if an example in game was needed, it is there :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Rain is not that acid.
    And H2CO3 is not an ion or is it? It is the combination of H2O and CO2, so when the water evaporates, there is no ion left.

• Official Post

H2CO3 is a gas that is ionized into water and makes weak acid ions (H+ and HCO3-) and when exposed to the atmoshpere it decays back into H2O and CO2.

Anyways, truly distilled water only comes from distillation (which requires boiling water).

• I agree with that.
    However, you wouldn't get much ions like this one since CO2 concentration in Minecraft's atmosphere is really low (pre industrial era, with as much plants as we want).

• Yes, but if humans declared that water was not acid, it is mostly because CO2 doesn't dissolve very well in water, if I'm not mistaken.
    I agree with the fact that sulfur (which comes mostly from the combustion of coal) has a greater impact. It is also true that it can be produced by volcanic eruptions though.