No Greater Efficiency for Higher Heat?

• In MC 1.6.4 and IC2v397, I found that the hotter a reactor gets, the more power it produces compared to how much fuel it's burning, and burns more efficiently. However, today I decided to try the new 1.7.10 version ( IC2v538 ) and see if my design still worked, but it seems that no matter how hot I get the reactor core, the power produced is the same as if the heat is zero. Is this intended? If so, that's a huge bummer. XD

• Did you use MOX fuel rods in both cases?

MOX fuel produces more the hotter the reactor core while normal fuel burns at normal rate regardless of core heat.

• Official Post

All the recipes have been adjusted down though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oh really! That's good. I didn't notice, because I haven't done any real survival play in 1.7. I have like 150 mods in 1.6.4, and most haven't updated yet, and many won't until 1.8.

• Which mods won't update for 1.7? that is like completely stupid in my opinion...

Unless they do a complete rewrite(like AE2) i don't see the benefit of skipping 1.7
    Most mods i consider adding to a modpack have a dev version for 1.7 or are on the verge of releasing a beta/dev version.
    I think in 1-2 month most important mods have a stable 1.7.10 version.