Stream Suggestions

• Official Post

While I was watching Quetzi's stream, he came up with 2 ideas that he's probably forgotten and isn't going to post them here. They were:

The coils in the electric heat generator getting damaged when heat is transferred
    Standing in the path of windmill rotors hurting

The first one, I'm kinda half and half supporting, but the second one just makes sense. A giant metal windmill hitting you wouldn't just go straight through, it would hurt. A lot.

The chat came up with a suggestion too, that IC2 should have an in game book similar to OpenBlocks or Factorisation.
    Doing this would clear up many things such as people asking how does the blast furnace work or how do I make coolant. I also think this would be the best way of collecting all the new experimental IC2 info, rather than having it spread across wiki's, forums and reedit.
    A book IMO would be better than Extra Utilities' NEI info, as it doesn't have direct links to other pages, while Factorization's manual for example, is well linked in itself and even has 3D models of multi-block builds.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited 2 times, last by Chocohead: Added in game book suggestion too ().

• The 2nd one seems pretty cool, although output should be decreased (since you are breaking the momentum) or it could be easily exploitable as a mob farm.

It would be pretty cool but pretty OP to see an Enderman farm in the End where the Endermen are being cut down by windmills generating energy at the same time.