New Upgrade option! Pop Fizz Wizz

• I Would like to suggest a new upgrade option..

FUSES!!!!!

it would have some cost but be available say 1 lapis 2 HV cables and 6 glass
    :Intergrated Plating: = glass
    :Batbox: = HV cables
    :Glass Fibre: = Lapis

:Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Batbox: :Glass Fibre: :Batbox:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:

The item will short out/break if you ever overcurrent or do anything that would cause the machine to break from a electrical option.

As long as the burnt out one is in.. it wont pull power and wont destroy the machine..

• Official Post

But cables already act as fuses, with no lapis needed. A 128EU/t machine with a copper cable connected power line going to it will never explode, as if more than 128 EU tries to go down, the cable will just fry.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• But cables already act as fuses, with no lapis needed. A 128EU/t machine with a copper cable connected power line going to it will never explode, as if more than 128 EU tries to go down, the cable will just fry.

but what happens if you put a 32 eu/t machine and it gets a 128 signal ( when the EU fix goes live) then the machine pops? or the wire the machine connects to only? or all the wire in that chain?

• Official Post

but what happens if you put a 32 eu/t machine and it gets a 128 signal ( when the EU fix goes live) then the machine pops?

That'd happen anyway, as you wouldn't be able to put the fuse upgrade in before the machine explodes.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That'd happen anyway, as you wouldn't be able to put the fuse upgrade in before the machine explodes.

hmmm i put machines down before i wire up usually
    but i am weird i feel

could be all machines come with one and replacing costs ?