Thermal Centrifuge and Induction Furnace accepting hU/t

• With the new Heat System, how about replacing the redstone signal heat from the Induction Furnace and Thermal Centrifuge to hU/t?So the two machines would require EU and (the new)Heat to run.
    There could be Heat-transferring pipes to make the work for transferring heat easier to the machines

• Official Post

how about replacing the redstone signal heat from the Induction Furnace and Thermal Centrifuge to hU/t?So the two machines would require EU and (the new)Heat to run.

Having them need Heat and EU seems unnecessary, as they are EU powered machines so heat would be generated from inefficiencies in cables anyway. The redstone isn't heating them anyway, merely keeping them using EU to generate and maintain heat.

There could be Heat-transferring pipes to make the work for transferring heat easier to the machines

Heat pipes make no sense, as all they would do it makes machines need more heat and lose more heat than they're worth. That and suddenly you only need 1 Stirling generator for all your heat generators.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• i think it would be a great option for both of them to run of hU/t. But i think it would be more like optional instead of required.

On the other hand it wouldn't be logical since the temperatur of the heat generators would me much lower than the heat required for smelting/thermally centrifuging the materials. (Although the Blast furnace uses hU/t which seems not logical in this case, too)

• Official Post

Although the Blast furnace uses hU/t which seems not logical in this case, too

The blast furnace is solely used to make refined iron, while both the thermal centrifuge and induction furnace make other stuff. The variety makes it more interesting too ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Induction furnace running out of hU? That would not make any sense, since Induction is an electro-magnetic property.