Liquid Coalfuel and other things

• First off, because of hardware issues I haven't been able to play the most recent experimental versions, so sorry if any of these have already been implemented or conflict with anything already in-game.

Coalfuel should be changed to a liquid, like biogas, and be given a new method of processing.

I suggest that the first few steps remain the same, apply water to a pile of coal dust either manually or with the canner's enrich option, compress it, then put it back into the canner for another water processing step to make coalfuel. Alternatively, it could produce wet coal, which is then put into the fermenter to yield coalfuel.

An alternative processing method, which can either be added in addition to the above or as the sole way of making coalfuel, could be to make the second enrichment use biogas instead of water, with coal acting as an additive. If this is made into the only option, I would also propose a renaming to coal-diesel.

Obviously, this should provide more energy then burning the biogas directly, and if it's added as an alternative to water then it should yield more energy-profit per coal to compensate for the greater complexity and resource cost. (Even if those additional resources are renewable)

Also, with the addition of the blast furnace for making refined iron, it seems like an obvious way to add a more interesting progression as well as nicely integrating the blast furnace into overall progression by making all of the electric tools require refined iron to craft instead of just iron. Besides, it would make sense that an unbreakable, if electric-powered, tool in a world with otherwise rather frail tools would require some kind of advanced and artificial material.

As a minor suggestion, I also think that the diamond drill should have an advanced circuit added to its recipe, to make it at least slightly less of a no-brainer to upgrade your drill immediately. Plus, it makes sense that an advanced tool would require an advanced circuit.

• water + coal wont make any fuel.

as you may be dont know, water normally does not burn, ever when mixed with carbon based fuels...

You are aware that coalfuel has been in this mod for a very long time?

Also, why does it matter that this mechanic is unrealistic? This is a GAME, not a reality simulator. What you should be asking is: Does this make the game more fun?

• stupid things does not make game fun.
    stupid things make game stupid.

i dont want to play stupid games or make stupid things in games.

Floating dirt blocks.
    Making a one-block furnace out of 8 blocks of cobblestone.
    Wood breaking stone.
    Giant spiders, that announce their presence with a skree.
    Zombies. And skeletons.

This isn't a realistic game. There are a lot of 'stupid' features, which you likely ignore at this point because it's a game and you're used to seeing these things in it.

Additionally, the whole reason coalfuel was originally added to Industrialcraft, as I understand it, was to make coal more useful as an energy source, since on its own it has no advantages over charcoal. This makes the process even more convenient over previous iterations, and adds an option for the player to increase the energy yield of coal even further at the cost of greater complexity, making coal more valuable and also somewhat simulating fossil fuels in real life, in a way that feels unique and doesn't just copy buildcraft's oil springs or Railcraft's coal coke.

I would also like to restate that this feature is already in-game (or at least, it was the last time I played) and is thus already a part of Industrialcraft. (It even has an emoticon: :Coal Cell: ) I am merely suggesting an improvement of a current feature.

• there is alternative space-time flow that justify anything related to gravity or volume.

single cubic meter of minecraft space can hold infinite amount of matter without altering density of that matterm just like bag of holding (every player have one).

• Good point.

• There was an add-on for Ic2 that did make Coal-Fuel a liquid and usable for better fuel. I used it. Unfortunately he never updated it and in fact, removed the 1.4.7 builds of the mod add-on. It was called viliml's BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft crossover. I called it Refinolution, since most of the recipes required a refinery to make some of the fuels. He never changed the name.

ps. Even though he removed the mod downloads I still got the files. I planned on updating that add-on, but I haven't learned all the stuff to know in order to code and even understand Java's language.