restore vanilla/pre ic2 obsidian and lava buckets

• is it possible to get the vanilla lava buckets and obsidian while still using industrial craft? i want the old obsidian blast resistance, and lava buckets smelting 100 items.

• Official Post

Lava buckets smelt 100 items in a vanilla furnace, it's only an iron furnace that they smelt for less.

Obsidian isn't as easily changed back. Why do you want to anyway?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• so regular tnt cant blow through obsidian, needed for tnt cannons and player traps.

also,how do you craft coolant cells in the latest experimental ic2 release, ive tried all the recipes listed at http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…ex.php?title=Cooling_Cell but none of them work.(sorry if this should be posted in a separate thread)

Don't use the wiki, although I can't blame you as it isn't updated yet and there is no NEI support either.

Use the canning machine in fluid enrich mode, you can use either:
    - 1 bucket regular water + 8 lapis dust
    - 1 bucket distilled water + 1 lapis dust

• so regular tnt cant blow through obsidian, needed for tnt cannons and player traps.

Use Reinforced Stone its explosion-protected up to Nukes.. (for Nukes min 2 layer ;) )