[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Hi! I'm just notifying that I'll be using Fastcraft for my private mod pack on the FTB launcher. I guess the Redistribution of FastCraft apply on this too. But I may have problem with the 3 weeks one. I'm not always playing modded Minecraft and can't make sure the mods are up to date within 3 weeks of release, but then I won't play if if I'm inactive. I do always update when I see a new update in the log file/in-game chat as long as it's compatible with my other mods. As for reporting bugs/crashes, my players usually don't bother with those so I'm the only to do so if it do occur.

Take this :Iridium:, but don't tell anyone, ok?

• I just wanted to let you know my clan official pack DPG or Death Plague Gaming is using your mod. As of release 4.7 also if you wish to legally yell at people you should have the actual licenses and token associated with said EULA (which legally must be in-front of the mod download link to warn people you have the license.) otherwise truthfully no body needs to notify you of anything. Honestly though buying a license for a free product seems silly. Out of respect however I am notifying you that I am using it. You can find info to our pack here http://deathplaguegaming.weebly.com/. Its very rough and until its finalized I am not making a credit thing. I take no credit for any mods here. If you want I will make a credit with just your name. You seem like the type that wants that attention.

Also your mod kills server-side here is the crash. It only happens when your mod is active

https://drive.google.com/file/…kN013Tm8/view?usp=sharing Its not any other mods fault so don't blame them. Every other mod plays nice except your mod. Issues occurred after 1.21 was released I didn't have this problem with 1.19. You don't keep legacy versions and I lost my copy.

• This post to notify you i am using Fastcraft in my Epoch1 Pack on FTB Launcher. Its for a A private test server and still mostly in test phase. Will update this post with more info one I Finalize the pack

• P3rf3ct_Zer0: From the investigation so far the root cause seems to closest to ForgeEssentials, it's just the combination FastCraft+AppleCore+ForgeEssentials that's causing issues. Taking any of them out and it may work, just give it some time to be fixed.

Alright I will make sure to wait and such.

• Hi there just to notify im using fastcraft in a private mod pack. here is a description of the pack it contains. I have fallowed your guidelines and there will be no profit in it and such. It's meant to help with world generations and smoothness of the pack due to it being 152 active mods.

Description: Minecraft World War

A time of peace has come and gone in the world of Minecraftia. Now there is only war. war is like 2 sides of the same coin with odd's stacked against you. Will you be the savior or conquer?. Will you rule with an iron fist? or will you bring peace once again across the land?. This pack will determine your destiny. Play against one another or face each side in combat. Will you take sides or will you be a lone wolf?. It is your path that will determine your destiny. This pack also suits for creativity as well as factorization, and a little bit of magic to create a unique atmosphere you may never see or figure out. Basically if i were to math this pack it would be 1/3 PVP/FPS 1/3 Building 1/3 factorization/Technology. This pack containsFastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled. HQM is open mod for future update, if wanting to have a quest for this pack it is open and any suggested quests can be submitted for this mod.

• Okamicraft will be using fastcraft in a private pack accessible from the ftb launcher. Pm for the code if you would like, as were not allowed to distribute pulically.

• Just reply to say thank you for an awesome mod that actually makes 1.7.10 playable. I'm going to be including this mod with my modpack (SketchCraft) on the FTB Launcher under 3rd Party Packs.

• Hey Player, i'll be using your mod Fastcraft, by player in my FTB modpack --> Mars One. Thank you for a awesome mod that disables gigantic lag spikes!

• Hey Player, i'll be using your mod Fastcraft, by player in my FTB modpack --> Mars One. Thank you for a awesome mod that disables gigantic lag spikes!

• Hey Player, i'll be using your mod Fastcraft in my FTB modpack --> Mars One! Thank you for a awesome mod that disables gigantic lag spikes on startup!