[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Official Post

Muramasa: Something seems to have caused the pre- and post-decoration events to be fired in unmatching numbers, which indicates a bug elsewhere. Disable monitorBiomeDecorators in the fastcraft config to avoid the issue.

ate0ate: This may be fixed in the next build.

ZillaGames: I'm considering it, time's a bit limited and Forge still isn't on the last release though.

• Official Post

I tried launching test 11 with Optifine and got this font crash:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What i'm trying to say is that you consider making Fastcraft a standalone mod like/with Optifine for 1.8 and above and you can customize the performance settings in the video settings.

?( Maybe you could make a beta for it?

• I tried launching test 11 with Optifine and got this font crash:

me too ...
    http://paste.ubuntu.com/11938392/

• Official Post

The download link you just posted 404s

That's because 13 replaced it

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greetings, Player. I am here to report an issue with chunkloading.

You see, I use an extended IDs mod called 'NotEnoughIDs'. More info and the source code is here: https://goo.gl/o4o616.
    Anyways, 1.21 crashes the mod entirely, and 1.22 test builds cause near-impossibly horrendous chunkloading. (one or two 16x16x16 areas at a time)
    Is it possible for you to fix this bug?

• Official Post

SvEgiiVEteR: That's a case of conflicting base edits. I'll provide my own option to fix the unicode font size since that's a really small addition at this point and also add an option to disable my edits so others' can be used.

Solarstrike: The mod breaks compatibility with a lot of things, for example the data arrays from ExtendedBlockStorage which are publicly exposed through getters. Fastcraft is one of the mods accessing them directly for quick lookups. Adjusting the ID space is nothing that can be done as a drop in replacement, it needs explicit mod support. I may consider adding support, but I'm not a fan of some of the design decisions.

• Hello Player,

I'm going to include Fastcraft in a Modpack which I used in a Youtube Series. The pack is now going public, because many people wanted to play it alongside me. Without Fastcraft I woudn't be able to record in the 1.7.10, thank you very much. :)

• We've added Fastcraft to a modpack hosted on FTB called Direstein. The server is hosted from my home.

My friends and I have been testing this modpack and server for several weeks prior to gathering the permissions for a Private (apply/invite only) server and modpack instance. We had to install a test version when we decided to also use Forge Essentials (Fastcraft-1.22-ctest8.jar). This test version of Fastcraft has performed without any issues and the same noticeable improvements to performance on both server and clients.

Thank you for developing this mod! We've been playing around with this modpack trying to get it off the ground for some time, but had old hardware. I wasn't sure that it would be worth investing in new given that it could have been the 130+ mods we wanted to use until installing Fastcraft, but the improvement to the old server (now going to be used as a Dev) were so substantial I was convinced to spend the money. 8)