[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• I am having the exact same problem. Custom server running forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1492-1.7.10-universal.jar and Forge Essentials 1.4.2.872 with Sliptopia modpack. FE states specifically it conflicts with FastCraft 1.21 so I'm using 1.22ctest13 but having the same problem with it not rendering the world, though it also seems to be just the tops of trees and then only some of them. It also fails to render about 90% of the Advent of Ascension dimensions as well. Blocks are there but invisible or not "synced" with the client. You get rubberbanding and "xxx has moved incorrectly" errors. Looking forward to a possible fix! I've had to disable FastCraft and there is a very noticeable difference in new chunk generation with and without it.

• Hi. I'm notifying you that unless otherwise stated, FastCraft will be included in the Default version of the contemporary modpack, Project Exchange. The pack will have a message describing it's inclusion and the standard for submitting bug reports with Fast Craft installed.

• Take my :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: that I crafted for you, because I'm going to use your mod "FastCraft" in my FTB 3rd party modpack "The EMC Factory" available under pack code "KarBoy2314PLTheEMCFactory"

• Hello, I have put together a Unlisted Public Third Party Modpack called Anatta Pack and would like to know if I have the permissions to distribute FastCraft with my Non-Profit Third Party Modpack. Please get back to me as soon as you can; Thank you very much.

• Hi
    Our Team is making a minecraft 1.7.10 modpack called AWTS , which we want to release on FTB lancher and AT Lancher (Not Yet)
    We want to ask for your permission to include your cool mod (Fastcraft) in our modpack
    thank you :D

• Hi
    Our Team is making a minecraft 1.7.10 modpack called AWTS , which we want to release on FTB lancher and AT Lancher (Not Yet)
    We want to ask for your permission to include your cool mod (Fastcraft) in our modpack
    thank you :D

• Take my :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: that I crafted for you, because I'm going to use your mod "FastCraft" in my 3rd party FTB modpack "The World of KarBow" that will be available under code "kingdowofkarbow"

• So I know you can't use this with Cauldron but can you use it with Spigot or Bukkit at all period if you have a way with combining it with either of those with Forge? Fastcraft is the only reason my server even functions. It's so much better than Cauldron's optimizations.

• I am having the exact same problem. Custom server running forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1492-1.7.10-universal.jar and Forge Essentials 1.4.2.872 with Sliptopia modpack. FE states specifically it conflicts with FastCraft 1.21 so I'm using 1.22ctest13 but having the same problem with it not rendering the world, though it also seems to be just the tops of trees and then only some of them. It also fails to render about 90% of the Advent of Ascension dimensions as well. Blocks are there but invisible or not "synced" with the client. You get rubberbanding and "xxx has moved incorrectly" errors. Looking forward to a possible fix! I've had to disable FastCraft and there is a very noticeable difference in new chunk generation with and without it.

I'm having this issue also. Trying to find the culprit through process of elimination. Hopefully it won't be an issue caused by multiple mods :|

• Using Fastcraft in my modpack

I will be using Fastcraft in my modpack lite tech pack on the FTB Launcher as a Unlisted 3rd Party pack.

I have read the rules of copyright and distribution, and the following
    disclaimer is displayed on the launcher description and on the Modpack
    Thread.

"<br><br>This pack contains <a color="aqua"
    href="http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820">Fastcraft</a>, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.