[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Dear Player.

I have recently changed my Modpack name from Frozensoul, To Afterlife Souls Reborn. I am notifying you that there will be a continuous use of your mod in my pack. If you have any issues with this i will remove it. This pack is going to be submitted to the FTB team for a third party pack.

The pack code will be ALSR

• I have been monitoring my server with the sampler for quite a while now, and I've noticed that the skull block is a ticking TE, is this actually required? It would seem to me that not ticking it would be much more efficient, so am I missing something obvious here?

• Official Post

Sunconure11: Hmm that's just an empty mod shipped with the ctest18 jar to detect if the fastcraft jar is broken, e.g. lack of the META-INF folder. I will look into it. Are you using kcauldron by any chance?
    Edit: It seems to be an issue with FML's mod detection in general. It won't load the mod, but still scan for it and take it into account for some operations...

Entoarox: I'll have to check and patch it out. Btw. MC 1.8 most likely has this fixed in the vanilla version already.

• Player, without downloading the latest patch and having the effected players test it, do you know if you fixed the bug with squids randomly appearing on some people's heads?

• Official Post

It appears FastCraft is no longer compatible with newer versions of Cauldron and KCauldron, specifically 1614-*.

They've done some things to chunk saving + loading on the 5th of January which might have something to do with it: https://gitlab.prok.pw/KCauldron/KCauldron/commits/master

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• After removing mods that I do not regularly use, FastCraft 1.21 seems to be causing my issue. Upon removal I am able to use the /help command without issue; with it active I crash to the launcher with the following:
    http://pastebin.com/wZedMZKa.

Well, my /help crash came back after testing for other issues, so I was mistaken. Sorry about that.

• Player, without downloading the latest patch and having the effected players test it, do you know if you fixed the bug with squids randomly appearing on some people's heads?

Sorry I was testing and no they are gone. Fastcraft appears 100% stable!

This is caused by liteloader not fastcraft!

• Well, my /help crash came back after testing for other issues, so I was mistaken. Sorry about that.
    This is caused by liteloader not fastcraft!

Actually, I traced this to K4lib. Liteloader hasn't caused me any trouble so I don't see why you would blame it. Feel free to test a clean forge install and just K4lib if you want to see for yourself. Your comment makes it seem like you dislike Liteloader and want to blame it rather than testing or verifying.

Other than that, I have verified it is NOT FastCraft.

• Modpack Superworld

Dear Player.

I have recently changed my Modpack name from Frozensoul, To Afterlife Souls Reborn. I am notifying you of the use of your mod in my pack. If you have any issues with this i will remove it. This pack is going to be submitted to the FTB team for a third party pack (private).

• Modpack GGcraft

Dear Player.
    I am notifying you of the use of your mod in my pack. If you have any issues with this i will remove it. This pack is going to be submitted to the FTB team for a third party pack (private).

Cheers :)

• Notification of Mod Inclusion for Modpack: The Scientist's Toolbox: 2

I'm just notifying you that I will be adding FastCraft to my Modpack, Many Thanks! :)

• Actually, I traced this to K4lib. Liteloader hasn't caused me any trouble so I don't see why you would blame it. Feel free to test a clean forge install and just K4lib if you want to see for yourself. Your comment makes it seem like you dislike Liteloader and want to blame it rather than testing or verifying.

Other than that, I have verified it is NOT FastCraft.

I don't believe it was said with any malice towards Liteloader. The listed crash report directly references Liteloader methods in the stacktrace and not fastcraft. Based on that information, the statement would be correct. Your further testing did prove that there was more to it than met the eye. That said, a mod not being problematic previously is not a sound reason why it couldn't cause an error now. It's good either way that you were able to discover the root problem and hopefully reported it to k4lib dev.