The Elysium - The best true hard survival server! [Hard] [Mindcrack] [Whitelisted] [Survival] [Quests]

• Description
    This newly created server, feauting IC2 expiremental and a few other mods, is a whitelisted 1.7.2 server played by a small group of friends, each with their own tasks and titles (though this is not restrictive). This is mostly a team server, however, we DO NOT frown upon someone for wanting to go and build their own projects. We usually share a main base with materials that everyone can use and borrow, while having our own fun projects and excursions on the side.

Why our group over other servers?
    We are dedicated, and if you are serious about playing with us just about daily and having a fun time and being on our new youtube series, join quick! We partake in enormous projects and plan to branch into roleplaying and special quests for the youtube series. You won't find a group more fun to play with and more open to play with. Don't be shy, we may joke but all in good fun.

Rules & Guidelines
    • NO GRIEFING. This is obvious, and with our amazing projects that we have going on constantly, we love to keep all of them around.
    • NO CHEATING. We are a major dedicated survival only server. All of our projects are built the true survival way, no spawning, no hacking.
    • BE RESPECTFUL. Just do it.

Roles & Ranks
    Each player is assigned a role. This is NOT a mandatory thing. You are not stuck doing it, etc etc. Its more or less an indicator of what you like to do most, and what you specialize in. For example, one member is our Warlock. These will play a major role (no pun intended) in our upcoming server-wide quests as well!
    Ranks on the other hand give an indication of how well they're doing team-wise, how much you participate. As stated in our description, Elysium is more of a team-based server, with everyone working together. BUT you are more than welcome to claim some land for yourself and go off on your own for a while! Ranks will also play a factor in upcoming quests, too.

Youtube Series & Quests
    You can catch our latest youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?…Fk7QKCPo6l89_5kva4FiG3PQs . For now the server is pretty new, so the videos are us setting up and having fun exploring. We begin quests soon which will take our group across Craftopia in search of relics, magical items and more. It will play out a bit like an RPG, with quest items and searching using clues found around the gameworld.

Requirements
    • Never been banned, especially for griefing
    • Good attitude, fun to play with
    • Consistent player (Not play once every week or so)
    • Needs basic understanding of mods (We will help you through anything necessary, do not worry)
    • Loves minecraft

Message me on skype, my username here is the same as my skype name!

• I'm just curious to know what mods you are using.

I have never got into minecraft servers but have always wanted to.

• I'm just curious to know what mods you are using.

I have never got into minecraft servers but have always wanted to.

Hi Diti! Our main mods we focus on are IC2 (obviously) and Thaumcraft. The rest of the mods only supplement IC2 (advanced machines and repulsion systems) or add a few non-gameplay things: bibliocraft, biomes o plenty, and carpenter's blocks. We also have the all-important redlogic.

We have picked the mods carefully so there is nothing OP or nothing that takes away from our hard survival experience without being properly balanced, nor nothing TOO automated.

Feel free to add me on skype, my username here is the same as my skype name.

• Hmmmm... it seems interesting.I can play everyday, but i am brazilian and I do not speak english very well.
    I can give it a try if you want.
    I need to have premium minecraft or not?