Transformer Convertors 2 Ideas Thread

• Official Post

BluePower (The original BluePower from me. Not the one Quetzi started after me, emulating RedPower's mechanics. So, with that said, go look at their mod, it's really awesome.).

OMG, so from Redpower, we have Redpower, Blue Power, Also Bluepower, and Project Red? :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• OMG, so from Redpower, we have Redpower, Blue Power, Also Bluepower, and Project Red? :D

Yeah. Pretty much. Project Red just emulates the lighting, logic, and wiring of RedPower. However, BluePower from Quetzi, tries to emulate all of RedPower. Not just some things from RedPower. Also, I just tried to make mine based off of RedPower, however, I wasn't trying to aim it at RedPower users.

But seriously, do you have any ideas of what I should add into Transformer Convertors 2? Upgrade slots? Something?

• Official Post

If that doesn't work/if you want something else to do, how about my Sawmill idea? ;) Sawmill

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Sawmill Idea is interesting... you mean like the BTW Sawmill where you place the block and then it slabs it, or like the TE where it makes wood chips and planks, just IC2 though?

Edit: Got my answer, I would think that's Tier 2 in industry, and should be powered like so of a mechanical Watermill. So similar to BTW's Mechanical aspect. Just with more technical advancements. Only thing is though too, would there be a tier 3 where it's electric?