[IC2-experimental 2.2.593] New Coolant Cell recipe missing

• I swear this question should have its own topic where people can ask about it with everyone else.

• Official Post

Not where it can be asked, but 1 thread to point anyone who asks it. I'll make it if no one else has a strong desire to.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What should the wiki page be called, Coolant? Liquid Coolant?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Made it, but the crafting grid is wrong since that's how the wiki sees the names as. http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…title=Coolant_%28Fluid%29 There's room for other improvements, but it's not that bad an explanation really.

I see this too much.

• great article!

You should mention that the Canning Machine should be in fluid enrich mode.

For future wiki updates, one could use the not existing links of this article to update the respective sites or create them. For example for the destilled water.

• Official Post

Uhhhhhh. You never said anything about doing that too :S The crafting templates need fixing, mainly the canning machine one (it's the old canning GUI), but some of the others have really blury textures and could do with redoing as well. And the textures need updating too. Shame I can't do any of that. Turns out the templates aren't protected ;)They may not be protected, but the way it's made there's no flexibility to change the GUI layout. Might have to make an entirely new template for the canning machine :S

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Im using build 2-2.2.660, I updated from 658 to try and fix an issue I'm having where in the crafting table the cell full of 1000mb of coolant does not craft a 10k coolant cell. i've tried it in the canning machine and in a liquid transposer. its like the game does not recognize that a universal fluid cell filled with coolant = a coolant cell, as the NEI has in the recipe. i have the cell full of coolant, i just cant use it in any recipes and i can only throw it on the floor or put it in the canning machine. is it an issue with the fluid registry?

Edit: from what i see in the NEI and the recipes "empty cell" and "universal fluid cell" have two different ids while an "empty cell" makes a coolant cell

• Official Post

Empty Cells filled with coolant are different to universal fluid cells filled with coolant, which is why it wasn't working for you.

I see this too much.