Bug Report Game Crashing on Loading or placing down Cable or moving EU

• (Sorry for Posting wrong as i did not find the "New Thread" Button in the Bugtracker)
    Server: cauldron-1.7.10-1.1207.01.187-server (FORGE IS WORKING BUT IT WASTES A LOT OF RESOURCES)
    IC2 Version: industrialcraft-2-2.2.616-experimental

http://pastebin.com/Z78iVgG3 the crash report

It happens whenever i place a Cable down or have some electricity flowing from block to block (this includes generators and stuff)

i can avoid it by using batterys for now but this is definatly not intended to be.
    i assume its an issue on BOTH server an mod, i will not blame anybody but hope it could get analyzed soemhow and solved together as i base my gameplay in IC2 and do not want to move to the next tier of server hardware just to play without lag spikes (i already use alternative GC algorithm but the CPU is pretty full loaded)

• Official Post

12th time someone's complained about this.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• i am sorry but i did not find any correlating infos in the forum

PS i wanted to use railcraft finally so i needed the new cauldron :P for now i fixed it using forge with a bad memory and GC setting causing several "somehow" lags ... it's kindof annoying when you break things 3 times before they actually break but better than untuned rebuilding world after rbeaking it client side XD

• this topic is brand new isn't it ? i am prettys sure i did not had it on my search first time

Thunderdark: Yes its made after you post ;)