• Official Post

Since in order to place UU in the world, you need an entire bucket of it. That's not only a lot of power, but also a lot of scrap too (unless you make it with even more power). The regen you get for all that EU is pretty pathetic, so can we get like Regen X or something super powerful, so the EU cost is justified?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think to make it better and more balanced, it should give only regen II and resistance III, or else beacons won't be usefull anymore

• Official Post

You get the effects only from standing in the UU. It is nothing like a beacon, unless you flood the entire surface of your world with UU. Which even then wouldn't give you regen in caves.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I know that, but still, I know it's HELL EXPENSIVE (I've tried in 1.6.4) but It's balance kill if you have regen X, but I still agree it need to be buffed c:

• Official Post

I know that, but still, I know it's HELL EXPENSIVE (I've tried in 1.6.4) but It's balance kill if you have regen X,

UU is made by the millibucket, meaning you need 1000 runs of the mass fab in order to get one bucket. Not to mention getting the mass fab in the first place.

I see this too much.

• it should kill instantly ignoring armor or give immunity to radiation.

in first case it may be used as expensive and effective trap, killing instantly ignoring armor will make UUM cells great weapon, just like lava buckets was long ago

in second case will be nice addition to reactor, that currently have no use of UUM.

regeneration, resistance and other effects already covered by beacon and potions.

• Chocohead : I said I agree it need to be buffed and I know it's expensive like hell, requiring LOADS OF ENERGY, but still, if you give it regen X, you will be a lil'bit OP :P