Jetpack fuel / flight time

• The jetpack is the best thing since sliced bread, but it feels overpowered. According to the wiki I guess it used to have a flight time of like 200 seconds, but now it seems to last *forever*. It also seems odd that you can cram 30 buckets of biogas into the thing. I propose a few changes:

1) Should only hold 4 buckets of fuel
    2) 4 buckets of biogas should only get you ~75 seconds flight time
    3) Extractor on a bucket of biogas gets you a tiny pile of fuel dust. 9 of those gets you a fuel dust. Fluid enrich biogas on that gets you rocket fuel. Rocket fuel lasts 5x longer than biogas, giving you over 6 minutes flight time.

Then again, maybe rocket fuel should be extracted from electrolyzed water?

• Official Post

IMO it's ok, since it requires decent infrastructure in order to get biogas and to fill it, as well as having to refill so often would be very annoying. Something using electrolysed water would be cool though, since the electrolzer is a very underused block.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't see how refueling after 6 minutes of flight time would get annoying unless you like to stay on fly mode at all times. I have not had to refuel my jetpack at all yet after using it to fly around the nether for a few minutes to get some glowstone, and drop down into each hole my miner digs to check them out and fly back up. I think it still has something like 80% left.