MFSU will not connect to gregtech transformer?

• Hello, just recently I discovered that gregtech new energy system is not compatible with IC2 EU. In great disappointment I searched the internet to look for a solution, and I found this info on official ftb wiki:
    http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/GregTech/Electricity
    one of the lines says, that 'the transformer' is the only block capable of recieving IC2 EU. However I tried to connect the MFSU with any of the Gregtech transformer, with both IC2 and Gregtech cables - but with no success. GT machines will not accept IC2 cables, and the MFSU is not accepting GT cables either.

Anybody knows something about this? Is there a solution?
    Does new GT have a storage block like MFSU? I cannot see any and AESU and LESU seem to be gone either.

• Battery buffers are the storage boxes of GregTech.

for IC2 EU -> GT EU conversion:
    Place MFSU and a HV GT transformer right at the output of the MFSU. It will output GT EU.

• Dont use Cables, that is your Problem. Also read the GregTech Q/A before posting.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Thanks both of you for quick responses. It's working now.
    Sorry for not reading the Q&A like I should after installing new GT.