Shrine Runner Parkour: I swear by Lord Arceus's name, there's a download here this time

• What was once going to be a hard mode of FTB Insanity (Yes I am that cruel) has now been turned into a parkour map, but not just any parkour map, a special parkour map to see who's the ... most athletic... I don't know where I was going with that... free diamond to the one who figures out the reference.

Shrine Runner lives and its Alpha can go to the public, even though the Alpha only has a small amount of content. I'm releasing this early to get idea as to the difficulty of "Tutorial Tower" and if there's anything that can be improved about Spawn. This is a Metroidvania parkour map so not only do you have to deal with vanilla physics, but the joys of modding as well. Have fun :)

Included in the download is the config folder and the mod list. Version differences haven't been tested with newer builds but the version numbers are the minimum required to run the map (if you use a latter version and find a bug in the map itself, let me know so I can fix it).

The only accessible area is Tutorial Tower, the next version shall have any required fixes for Tutorial tower, the Hub world, the beginning of World 1 and "Testers mode" for Tutorial Tower (a feature that will be removed upon map's completion)

Try not to fall :)

Download at the Dropbox link for the map itself as I've had no luck getting it here (connection would drop). For screenshots (for the time being) look to post 3 in this thread.

Known issues
    Mystcraft portals force you out of the map. You do travel through and when you log in again, you are at the destination. Currently working on a fix

• Unfortunately there isn't much to show yet. I've attached some images (including one from my testing...) of Tutorial Tower, I'll have some more to show once I've built the hub and World 1.

• You will not find this place in the current release of the map, this will be included in the next release.

I did say I was cruel... hehehehehe 8o

• Lol, that's still ok, the worst you can do is microblock parkour :O , then it will be the a real pain :D
    ps : if you check my profile, you will see that I do parkour :P

• Lol, that's still ok, the worst you can do is microblock parkour :O , then it will be the a real pain :D
    ps : if you check my profile, you will see that I do parkour :P

Micro block parkour you say...

• could you add downloads for the mods? It's just a nuisance to search and download them separately.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• could you add downloads for the mods? It's just a nuisance to search and download them separately.

I don't have permission to distribute the mods. Next version (if I finish it...) will have download links to the pages themselves but you'll still need to download them yourself

• Looking forward to the release of the it, I will definitely play your map, sounds quite cool, but I just gave up trying to download the mods when I had spent half an hour and had 5 of the 30 or so mods.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.