Make IC2 Pump more like Buildcraft pump (sort of)

• Just two additions I would like to see:

1. An input slot for Mining Pipe, once there is mining pipe the pump has the ability to place it and start pumping from the layer below. Maybe increase power consumption when using this.

2: Allow overclockers please! :D

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Official Post

2: Allow overclockers please! :D

The IC2 pump is scarily fast with Overclockers in. When there was the bug that they didn't consume fluids, I literally could fill a double chest of cells in a matter of seconds :P Used massive amounts of power though

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

1 stack. Maybe 2. ^^

Though even with like 4 it's crazy fast

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

No, there was a bug that pumps used to generate liquid in the internal tanks but not take it up in the world. You could also overclock pumps back then, so it was the fact there was no limit to the liquid supply and so the pumps could fill so many tanks or cells.

I see this too much.

• Put the pump next to a properly-set-up miner and you have a machine that will pump in a whatever-radius-a-miner-normally-has area down to bedrock.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

Put the pump next to a properly-set-up miner and you have a machine that will pump in a whatever-radius-a-miner-normally-has area down to bedrock.

That used to be like that... until Thunderdark changed the pump, "breaking" the pumping algorithm. (It still works, but it is very wonky for large region - see nether).