I need help with MineTweaker/modTweaker for changing/greg a bit IC2 recipes

• Hello everyone, can someone help me for using MineTweaker, I need someone who can wrote some basic codes for me because IDK how to use it, and I don't really have time now to learn how to use it, but if someone is kind enought for writing codes for me, PM me please, the recipes I want to change are :

NanoSuit & Qsuit : remove recipe completly, because I want Project-E Armor to be top armor on my future map
    WaterMill : I want the recipe to be like :

:Intergrated Plating: :Refined Iron: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Refined Iron: :Wind Mill: :Refined Iron:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Refined Iron: :Intergrated Plating:

:Intergrated Plating: = advanced alloy
    :Refined Iron: = steel shaft
    :Wind Mill: = kinetic generator

Remove the IC2 blast furnace recipe : I want only to use the mekanism metallurgic infuser and Railcraft blast furnace
    Change the recipe of energium dust to have glowstone in the middle
    Change the recipe of the Glass fiber to have the DustElectrum (oreDic) in the middle instead of the silver dust

Also, I need more recipes tweaking help for making my modpack IC2 (and a bit Project-E) related, but I PM me if you want to help me to also change those, because I want to make mods in my modpack to be centered around IC2, Thanks for anyone willing to help me :D

• Official Post

I'll do it (if someone hasn't already done it and beaten me ;))

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Could you PM me the recipes code and can you, if it's ok for you, help me for changing other mods recipes please ?